Mini Sac

1. Would anyone use this (mini speedy) inside their Speedy 25 or 30 as a cc holder? Too awkward with the handles?

2. is that the same as the Mini HL? one member posted pics of what it can hold and it can hold A LOT!!!

but yeah, might be awkward to have a speedy inside a speedy....but it'd be cute though. just my opinion.

3. That's I bought it for initially to use with my first Speedy 25. Afterwards I used it to carry makeup, little knick knacks, and with the long 45" strap it became my adorable dressy casual bag for spring/summer weddings. Even just a small purse when shopping when you don't want to carry a big bag.

4. it can hold SO many thingsa in itself. i was the one to post what it can hold, and it holds a small evian bottle, an ipod nano, a razor phone, mc compact mirror,and ludlow wallet.

5. ^^^ Wow, a bottle of evian inside the mini sac? Amazing capacity.

6. The mini speedy is just too cute to put inside any of my speedy's. A bit too bulky to double as a cc holder-IMO:choochoo:

7. The tiny little mini speedy? My friend has one and she uses it as an evening bag. Big enough for a cellphone, lipstick, and a credit card. That's about it!

8. ^Thanks, Sophia! That's just about what I carry in mine when I had it!

9. I can't believe the mini holds all of that! Cool!

10. Pinkywhatever99:
    That's I bought it for initially to use with my first Speedy 25. Afterwards I used it to carry makeup, little knick knacks, and with the long 45" strap it became my adorable dressy casual bag for spring/summer weddings. Even just a small purse when shopping when you don't want to carry a big bag.

So do you still put the mini speedy inside the 25? Was it awkward?

11. I really like the mini sac hl.

12. I think it might take up unnecessary space because of the handles.

13. Its cute, but i personally prefer it as a evening bag,or when im wanting to nip somewhere quickly.