Mini pochette vs. Cles

1. Hi all,

Sorry if this is a repost, I did a search and couldn't seem to find a similar thread.

I'm still iffy on damier azur and thought since I needed a small item to carry around the essentials when I go out, I'd try the cles or mini pochette.

I have the monogram canvas pochette accessoires, which I love but considering this will only be my 4th LV purchase I didn't want a double yet. I'll be putting in some cash, a couple CC's, my driver's license, and some change. I like to carry my cell phone in my pocket anyway (it'll be for very casual outfits, i.e. jeans and tshirt).

I would love to have both but for now only 1 will have to do (currently saving up for the Alma), so what would be your pick in my situation? Thanks everyone! :smile:
  2. One good thing about a cles you can put it in your pocket pretty easy. I am not sure if a mini pochette will fit.
  3. Seems like a cles suits your needs..
  4. As much as I love the cles, it really does not fit that much. I think for the amount you are thinking of carrying you may be better suited to get a mini pouchette. You don't want to over stretch/fill/stuff the cles. The Trunks and Bags mini pouchette is super cute, LE and unique.
  5. I prefer Cles.. but that's probably cuz I carry a purse with me 99% of the time.
  6. i'll choose cles :smile:. i feel that for the long run cles is more versatile (e.g. u can put it inside smaller bags, put in jeans, use as bag charm :p etc). mini pochette accessories is really cute with the gold chain but i personally felt its function is kinda similar to a pochette accessories (and u have that already!).
  7. Thanks for the input everyone! Both are perfectly OK with me...I'll post up what I end up purchasing next week =)
  8. I'd go with a I love hanging them off of my bags.