Mini Paddington?

1. Hi,

I'm new here and have been reading around for a while now and I got a question for you Chloe experts.

What's the name of the Paddington on the right in this picture? I see it's smaller than the normal Paddington (which is perfect for me)

What colors does it come in and what is the retail? Thank you :smile:
  2. it is called the baby (or mini) paddington. lol - not much creativity huh?

There are a few gals here who have the baby paddys and love them.

It comes in a variety of colors (black with silver hardware has not been spotted yet); and it retails I think (they just had a price increase) for $1380 (?).
  3. Alright thanks! I'm hoping for the specific name so I can call and ask about it. I'm hoping in comes in colors like blue or tan :smile:
  4. Fashion_junky on this board had a mini Paddy in blue for sale but just sold it :sad: It was beautiful too!
  5. It is the baby paddy - that is the name. SA's recognize it as baby or mini.

It did come in tan (still available perhaps on, and it did come in a baby blue color (jeans moyen).
  6. :huh:Ooooh. I like the black baby paddy with the silver hardware, where did you find that picture?
  7. Thank everyone :smile: I'm going to go on a hunt for a baby blue one now :smile:

Perja: I found the picture on :smile:
  8. Hmmm, another one on my list then... along with the Kerala.
  9. How big (small?) is the baby Paddy? Does anyone have measurements? It IS cute...
  10. Is that Antracite or Mousse to the left? -squints- The baby paddy is adorable, I love how the lock is so oversized on it.
  11. at first i thought i would rather get a mini paddy, but my friend talked to me into getting a med size instead. She said that the baby is quite small, hence baby. the size difference between the baby and med comes a long way. I would had purchase a SMALL if they had a size between the baby and the med. But after looking at perja's baby... I want a baby too... and a TWIGGGY. sighhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.
  12. I just saw 2 baby paddies at Nordstrom's at the Grove FYI! Chocolate and Silver? cute lil things!
  13. i have it in silver and i love it.
  14. if u want PM me and i will send you pics of me and the miniso you can see how big it is.
  15. Does anybody know if they still carry the mini paddy in jeans moyen? If so, where?