Mini Noe

1. Those that own them do you like it or regret purchasing it. I'm going to SCP LV this Sat. and was contemplating on buying one. I'd love to hear your comments on this cutie.
  2. I don't have one, yet....I think it is a really cute bag and I am not a fan of the petite or the regular one. I've tried it on in the store a bunch of times and it is on my list of bags to have some day. If they ever make it in azur I am going to get one stat!

I think there's a pic posted of someone wearing it across the body with a long strap. Looks cute like that. I would also love to see a picture of one with an LV bandeau looped through the grommets to use as the draw string.

If you get one post pix!

By the way, that's a ton of LV you got this week, WOW!
  3. i bought the mini monogram noelie...
    returned it for something else, couldnt stand to use the vachetta bottom..

then..i got the mini noelie in cherry mini monogram..
    used it twice, then sold it.

it's too small, IMO..though it's cute. the strap is kinda long for just hanging on your arm...i have a hard time figuring out how to wear the bag!

it's cute, but not functional IMO.
  4. also, i think for that price you'll be better off with a speedy 25 or a papillon 26!
  5. ^I already have a Cerises & Azur speedy 25 and a papillion 26. Thanks.
  6. Yeah I know but like your avatar says "just cant get enough".
  7. I meant to take my black MC speedy out since I've been neglecting it but ended up carrying my petite noe today, realised again how much I love the bag.
  8. I have a white MC one and I love it! no regrets at all.
  9. how much did the mini monogram noe retail for??
  10. I think they are to cute.
  11. I don't own one, but I have looked at it in the boutique...very cute!
  12. You should go for it! The mini noe is a cutie :smile:
  13. I don't own one but always thought the Mini Noe is really cute. Just con, the vachetta bottom.
  14. The noe was my first LV ever back in 1994. The vachetta bottom gave me some panic attacks :nuts: Luckily I was able to sell it to a friend. I dont recommend it at all.