Mini Monogram will be discontinued!

1. Maybe I'm the only one who didn't know this, but yesterday I stopped by my LV store and checked out a Josephine that I have been eyeing for awhile now. I asked the SA if she had any in Navy I could look at and she said No. They never discontinued Navy, but the entire Mini MONO is out of production and that is why she didn't have one to show me.

Where any of you aware of this? I am sooo :sad:.
  2. yeaup it was posted a hile back!!
  3. Wow, I wonder if that's why the Tysons NM LV had some gold/beige Mini Mono cles on display this weekend -- I'd never seen them before and actually thought that was a new shade. :smile:
  4. supposidly they are replacing it with something similar to the Trapeze material
  5. yep. but the background is black and the monogram is brown...:graucho:
  6. aren't they coming out with a canvas material like that too?
  7. does anyone have pictures from anywhere of the black canvas and brown monogram? is it little monograms or big? Should I look at
  8. i wasn't too crazy about the mini mono, but they did have some cute bags. I still want a josephine but i'd like to see what this new line will look like.
  9. Yup, as soon as I found out, I went to LV and ordered the Josephine PM TST in khaki. I got the last one in Canada!