Mini Mono Besace Mary Kate - yay or nay?

oh, the bag looks really nice, but it`s sad that it doesn`t have azipper. I understand your fear and stuff. I have one Hello kitty bag without zipper, but it`s a summer-beach tote, so it doesn`t bother me much.
I probably wouldn`t buy it.

I have the exact same bag and I love it. At first I thought I would like the cherry more but turned out this style is better in the black! The opening is not an issue to me. Not at all! I think it's a great casual bag. My sis has it in khaki color and she loves it too. Every time I wear this bag to shopping or whereever my husband said he noticed a lot of people were eyeing on my bag! :smile:

i had this bag then sold it for half the price. I only worn it once too.

i really like that bag myself the only thing i dont like was the strap. there is no adjustment to it and i found it a bit short for my liking.

go for it i love it

Oh--is the strap too short to be worn as a messenger?

If so, then there's a problem, because I'm kind of tall and I prefer to wear my messengers with the compartment below my hip.

oh no u can still wear the bag across the body but i like my messenger bag pretty low, literally the top of the bag sitting on my bottom (just below the hips).

with the besace cos the strap is not adjustable so the opening of the bag was sitting on my pelvic bone.

i still love the bag though. i think its very feminine out of all the messenger bags on offer by LV. If only they had it in cherry when i got mine then maybe i wont sell it

I also agree with deluxeduck; the navy blue tst would be beautiful!

I don't know why so many people have problems with open-top bags. I'm all for them! Especially in this case where the opening is not so wide and it is long. Consider that I have a bucket which has a big oval opening and nothing ever just falls out, even when it tips over. However, your question about pickpocketing is a valid one--well, depends if you're going to wear it in HK or similar! I don't see as big a problem here in Canada with that if you just keep an eye on it...Well that's just my opinion; I have never been pickpocketed so...

It's not so much the open top that bugs me...it's the open top in a messenger style. I'm always used to messengers with zippers or flaps, so I can put it on, swing it to the back and forget about it. With the open top, if the opening becomes much wider with stuff in than without, then I'll worry about it.