MINI~MINI~MINI! Mini Flap Thread

Yes this is the lambskin with Ruthenium... I am partial to lambskin, even though I know it is not as durable as the caviar.... but soooo gorgeous!! I had to wait for this bag and finally got it.

Funny thing, that line is not as visible IRL, its as if the camera accentuates it. But still, you pay $3100 for a small bag, you still need to pay attention to these little details... I tried a little buffing and with wear I think this will go away. It is really, really hard to get these minis around here and I doubt I could get another one. here is the tag

Awesome hun we're bag twins! Well that's great that it's not visible irl, it is a gorgeous bag, the hw looks soo good with t bag. I hear ya, I had my heart set on a caviar mini, I know those are so hard to get a hold of, the 16B lambskin seems very durable to me. (compared to my other lambskin bags)
Enjoy your new mini![emoji173]

So excited, I finally got the call yesterday that my bag finally arrived at Nordstrom and it's shipping out to me and I should have next week. How is yours holding up? I'll take a look and see if mine has that line on the back when I get it.
Congrats, pls post pics when you receive it! Not sure who your question was directed to, but I've had my mini since June 21st and I've been using it every weekend since, I also take it with me on my Disneyland trips, even on the water rides, (I wouldn't advise it because it's risky) it got a little wet but I blotted the areas and thank goodness it's still perfect.

Hi all. Just to share with everyone that a square mini can be worn crossbody for petite gals. I am 160cm (5 ft 3) and weighs abt 54kg. My 12A red square mini sits just nicely on my hips when worn crossbody and slightly below the hip when worn on shoulder. Surprisingly, it is the same length as my 224 white (2005 anniversary edition). I had a caviar WOC but definitely the length is too long for my frame. Hope this helps those in deciding whether to go for square mini or rectangular mini (have yet to get my hands on the latter)which depends on your built and whether you prefer to use the bag crossbody or by shoulder 1477236229319.jpg1477236278362.jpg1477236295118.jpg

Not at all!
Yes it's the "white rectangle shaped cloth that you could put your hand in"
The same - I never use any of this too.

The square mini was my first purchase in the mini style, so I didn't really know what it should come with and it was purchased in Singapore (my SA in Sydney always indulge me by packing everything so nicely).

Another thing, the Singapore SA also included all these airlines stickers - I told her don't worry about it.
She said she'd include them anyway for me to decorate the box to celebrate the airlines collection.

Do you mind telling me what the polishing cloth looks like? Is it the white rectangle shaped cloth that you could put your hand in? I've received them with every purchase but I never use it.

Ladies, sorry to bother again. I'm struggling to find photos so maybe someone can help?

Can someone medium built and about 5'7" or 5"8 model the square mini crossbody?

After ALL this research and reading tons of threads I still cannot decide between square and rectangle haha! Oh how I wish I can just get both heehee!

Ladies, sorry to bother again. I'm struggling to find photos so maybe someone can help?

Can someone medium built and about 5'7" or 5"8 model the square mini crossbody?

After ALL this research and reading tons of threads I still cannot decide between square and rectangle haha! Oh how I wish I can just get both heehee!

Rectangular is longer cross body. I'm 5'7, slim built with a chest and the rectangular falls on my hip. The square I would imagine would fall higher.

Rectangular is longer cross body. I'm 5'7, slim built with a chest and the rectangular falls on my hip. The square I would imagine would fall higher.

I understand but.. How much higher? Perhaps if I get a visual I can decide better. I'm busty too but curvy.

I have no Chanel boutique in my country so I'm sending my husband to buy it blindly soon! (I'm so excited!!!!). Haven't decided whether to ask him to get a square or rectangle!

I understand but.. How much higher? Perhaps if I get a visual I can decide better. I'm busty too but curvy.

I have no Chanel boutique in my country so I'm sending my husband to buy it blindly soon! (I'm so excited!!!!). Haven't decided whether to ask him to get a square or rectangle!

There is a comparison of the square and rectangular side by side when worn in this thread somewhere.

OMG The square mini is impossible to find!!I tried paris and the SA from paris said its out of stock in entire Europe!!Then i asked my friend from australia to help me find this and apparently it is out of stock in Australia as well….can some one please tell where i can most likely to get this? Also, i’d like to get it in Caviar but one of the sales from online said chanel has not been stocking this in caviar skin in a long time, is this true?
How did you all find this bag? Im amazed!!

Michelle1X and Arlene619 ~ Sorry I didn't realize my response didn't pick up the quotes. Yes, my bag is the rectangular black lamb with shiny rhw that I believe you both have,
Arlene619, glad to hear that it's holding up well.
I was lucky to find this bag. I've been on the wait list for a couple months. They were supposed to get 4 more in and I was first on the list. When she called me she said they only received one and Chanel informed them they wouldn't be sending anymore. I'm hoping there aren't any flaws as I won't be able to get a replacement. I'll try to post pics when it arrives.

Reactions: traumamama