MINI~MINI~MINI! Mini Flap Thread

Need your opinions! I'm in love with the bronze rectangular mini but I'm also on the wait list for the black caviar mini with ghw. Should I give up that one and get the bronze now or just wait as planned? I already have two other black Chanel bags but none with ghw. What do you guys think? I can only get one.
Such a hard decision .. you can never have too many black bags.. but the bronze is sooo beautiful I would definitely get that! The black minis are classic and will always be around, if I had the choice it would be the bronze, hands down.

Reactions: candyapples88
Such a hard decision .. you can never have too many black bags.. but the bronze is sooo beautiful I would definitely get that! The black minis are classic and will always be around, if I had the choice it would be the bronze, hands down.

Thanks girl! That's what I'm leaning towards. Now let me see if I can still score one!

Need your opinions! I'm in love with the bronze rectangular mini but I'm also on the wait list for the black caviar mini with ghw. Should I give up that one and get the bronze now or just wait as planned? I already have two other black Chanel bags but none with ghw. What do you guys think? I can only get one.

I probably would get the bronze as it's a seasonal color. The black will always come around! Plus the bronze shade is different depending on the lighting which is nice.

I just posted the one I got on here for reference.

Get the bronze!! If I didn't get my gold mini...I would've gotten the bronze. [emoji173]️

Get the bronze!! If I didn't get my gold mini...I would've gotten the bronze. [emoji173]️

Thanks! Your gold is beautiful too! I went ahead and ordered it. I know I'll be regretting it if I don't get it. It actually didn't make sense for me to get another black bag. I just felt like it was a must have bag, the mini black caviar with ghw even though it's a little redundant in my collection. I feel better about this purchase. [emoji4]

Thanks! Your gold is beautiful too! I went ahead and ordered it. I know I'll be regretting it if I don't get it. It actually didn't make sense for me to get another black bag. I just felt like it was a must have bag, the mini black caviar with ghw even though it's a little redundant in my collection. I feel better about this purchase. [emoji4]

I'm going to be a total enabler and say get both if possible [emoji38].