Mini lockits

1. Every time I'm at the LV boutique I see those little mini lockits. They're about the size of a ronde and made of epi or suhali (or nomade) and they have a keychain attachment. Does anybody know anything about these? Are they for sale? If so, how much? TIA!
  2. I don't know the exact price, but if I'm correct, they're super pricey.
  3. Cute, but way over priced and not worth buying.. IMO!
  4. i agree
  5. Can't help with the retail price, but on eBay they are priced very high.
  6. Seriously, all I wanted to know was the price. Thanks anyway for your opinions.
  7. [​IMG]
    Yes, they're for sale. I cannot recall the exact retail but it was $700+ for the mono canvas ones. They are super cute:love:
  8. Yes. It's super pricy and I think not worth to pay. I couldn't remember the exactly price but it is more than 370 GBP ($740)
  9. Does anyone know if they have these in the UK ? They are super cute!
  10. They cost more than the real lockits but they are cute AND there is a gold suhali one coming too!!!! that was either £750 of 750 Euro's I don't recall which they are so cute I love them
  11. omg omg omg! they are super cute!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! but the price is really way too high... i'd rather buy a big lockit for that.... but gosh... they look sooooooooooooooo cute!!! XD
  12. They are so cute!! But that price is way overboard! I wonder why they are so much?
  13. i dunno the price.....but they are just too cute!!!! i have pics to share...enjoy!

[​IMG] [​IMG]

14. I think they're so costly due to the intracate crafmanship maybe?
  15. They are adorable.