Mini Lin vs. Damier vs. Monogram?

Which bag do you prefer?

1. Mini Lin Speedy

2. Monogram Speedy

3. Damier Speedy

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Which bag do you prefer?
  2. i like the Damier best of all :yes:. the Mini Lin is really nothing to titter about, and the Monogram is much too common and overrated
  3. Hang on a minute! I thought you were getting rid of stuff, not buying more!:p I would pass on all of them but if you absolutely HAVE TO HAVE one, go with damier!
  4. Nope not planning on buying, just trying to strike up conversation :biggrin: I'm for sure on a ban until my 5K wedding dress is paid for!
  5. I voted Mini Lin since Mono has been around a long time and I am not a big fan of Damier.
  6. Totally agree with Sandra. I personally do no like the Mini Line just because the material is so flimsy and looks a lil cheap to me. Damier is so verstile!
  7. Im sorta falling for the mini lin. Esp in the speedy. Esp if you want a rich chocolate brown bag. i cant decinde what my next speedy shoud be, Damier or Mini lin so i guess im no help.....:confused1: truth be told they are all great
  8. 1. Monogram
    2. Damier
    3. Mini Lin
  9. Monogram.:yes:
  10. i like both damier and monogram but i voted for damier coz it's worry free. i don't like mini lin at all...
  11. Damier Speedy.
  12. Neither, try considering the Epi...
    But... maybe a Damier???