Mini Lin Speedy

1. After admiring everyone's Mini Lin speedy in the Club forum, I've decided that if the Dentelle speedy is not what I expected, I will definitely get this one.

My questions for Mini Lin Speedy owners are:

1) How long have you had your speedy?

2) How often do you use it?

3) Is there anything you dislike about it/or wish was different?

Thank you all!!!

2. 1) How long have you had your speedy? Bought mine in late Dec.

2) How often do you use it? At first, everyday :p . Now, a few times every few weeks.

3) Is there anything you dislike about it/or wish was different? Nope. I still love her.

3. I have bought mine since December and I rarely used it as I have changed my bag everyday. last question, I love it and I think it worth for every bucks I have paid.

4. I bought it in December on elux and I love it. My mom loves it too and that's why she steals it from me ...:sad: I don't know what I'd like to change. I love it the way it is.

6. i love the mini lin speedy! i think it is very practical looking!

8. I received mine for Christmas, have been using it ever since, and love it to death! I tied a Hermes scarf on it recently to give it a blue pop of color. But I have nothing negative to say about it at all.

9. My questions for Mini Lin Speedy owners are:

1) How long have you had your speedy?

Got it 12/27 for Xmas

I've used it everyday since until just recently. LOL, I made myself switch bags cuz I was like..."Ok give another bag a chance.." It has been 5 days w/o my ML. :sweatdrop:

3) Is there anything you dislike about it/or wish was different?

Not a thing!! LOVE IT!! :heart: :heart:

10. 1.since 1995
    2.imagine daily use. really. like 12 years of use.
    3.not a thing. well, i wish they sold a removable bottom to keep it from sagging, but sometimes i even like the sag.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

11. oh, im sorry! i am so speedy crazy, i thought this was for any speedy owner! my bad. someone can have my posts deleted if you want!

12. I love my mini lin speedy! I've had it since Oct. 06, don't use it often b/c I like to switch bags a lot, but there's not a thing I would change about it. I think the fabric is very elegant! I am considering getting a matching zippy wallet and cles.

13. 1. I have had mine since Christmas.
    2. I have used it for about 10 times. Loved it. I use my brown pastilles with my mini lin. they look so cute together. I have had many compliments on this bag. :love: Been neglecting it a little cuz i've using my denim baggy pm. :p
    3. Nothing that i don't love about. It's saggy, but that's what I like about it!

Oh, I forgot to add: I love that it doesn't have delicate vachetta to care for!

14. (1) 11 days
    (2) 3 times
    (3) i wish it wasnt as saggy, i rather like structured bags, but its something i can live with coz i love the colour so much!

15. 1) How long have you had your speedy? Since November

Not lately, since I haven't switched bags since Christmas (currently Saleya)!

3) Is there anything you dislike about it/or wish was different? Maybe a zip pocket and slightly longer handles. They seem shorter than other speedies.

4) Comments: I LOVE MY MINI LIN!!! :love: Oh, and I'm a sag hag. Love it!!