Mini Lin Speedy or Azur Speedy 30???

Azur or Mini Lin

• Azur Speedy 30

• Mini Lin Speedy 30

Results are only viewable after voting.
MINI LIN I have one its gorgeous..I just think azur is just a summer bag.you can use the mini lin all year round.It's fabric yeah but its very durable. Good luck

Azur, I'm waiting on one as we speak!
I live in the south were we have alot of summer and do want a lighter bag.
I have the damier speedy 30 which I love but want the azur for a lighter touch!

Either one! LOL...Actually I think I'm leaning towards the Mini Lin a tad more (maybe it's because I have it? LOL!). :shrugs:

But..........I am waiting for the Azur as well. :graucho:

LOL, Sorry no help....Ughhhh...:rolleyes:

Good Luck! (...for the record I voted ML)...for now neways. :P

I got both AZUR (25) and Mini Lin. I love them both. AZUR is more cute but Mini lin is more classy.

Hard to choose but if I can get onlt one, I will go for Mini Lin!

Azur, I have the Min Lin Speedy and I am very disappointed with it!!! It sags if you dont stuff it and the color (looked different in the store) is hard to match with outfits, it not black but too dark of a brown so I end up using my mono instead. I have the azur pochette and it really hasn't gotten dirty at all (and I am rough on my bags) so would go with the azur (if it gets dirty it is easier to clean anyway!)

I love both....but I would probably choose the mini lin because of the no vachetta thing and I tend to get my bags a little dirty. Both are magnificent though! Hmmm now that I think of it...the azur would be nice in the summer. Sorry...i am no help. I want everything.