mini lin speedy 30

1. hi everyone! i recently baught a mini lin speedy 30 in dune color and am now contemplating if i should exchange it for the ebene. im just concerned that since its linen it will easily get dirty and ill be too paranoid to use it. i was wondering if anyone owns one and if they could tell me the durability of the bag or if it is even worth the money i paid for. thank you in advance!:smile:

2. I have both colors. So far they both look exactly the same as the day as I bought them. I do not use either as everyday bags. I try to rotate all my bags at least every other day. I had 2 little dirt marks on the bottom of my Dune and I used a babywipe and the spots came right off.

[​IMG]

3. as far as color transfer from your clothing. have you had any problems with this? and have you used your bag wearing your jeans and a dark colored shirt?

thank you!

4. No problems with color transfer. I normally do not wear dark colored jeans. The other day I was using my dune speedy and without thinking I was also wearing a VERY dark pair of BRAND new jeans. I was VERY careful.