Mini Lin; Speedy 30 and Boulogne

1. They arrived today; already decided the 30 is not for me. What do you all think of the Boulogne? It sits so nicely on my shoulder. As much as I love my batignolles vertical, one of the straps always falls off my shoulder. I like that the Boulogne is just one strap. Do you think it looks to matronly? :confused1:

lv1.JPG
  2. Niiiiice!!!!!! :biggrin:

Congrats!!!!

3. I think they are BOTH beautiful! I have the speedy and I LOVE IT!!

4. i love the speedy... not sure about the boulogne, it's really not my style.

5. Personally, I'm not too crazy for both. I like the Mini Lin pattern, but so far it's not available in any style that I really like :shrugs:

6. I like them both but I am so DONE with speedies so the Boulogne is my #1 choice!

7. Not bad, not a lover of it, but love the speedy.

congrat's on your purchase.

8. I have a Boulogne in mono and loooovvvee it :heart: . It's so easy to carry and can hold a ton. I always get compliments when I carry it.

9. I've never liked the Boulogne before, but I have to admit that it looks beautiful in the Min Lin! :heart: Congrats on your purchases!:yahoo:

10. Congrats on your purchases!:flowers: Although I am not a hug fan of the mini lin line...if I had to pick one, I'd much rather choose the speedy. I think the Boulogne looks better in the mono IMO..hope this helps!!:yes:

11. Wow! Congrats!

12. Congrats.

13. I got my Mini Lin too, today, and it was warm:p. I mean literally since it was in the FedEx truck driving along all day in So Cal weather! And since I have 5 cats at home, the bag immediate 'sucked' cat hair :lol:.

This is my second Speedy, first in 30. I personally always liked the Speedy over Boulogne. I think it depends on whether you like a sholder or hand-held purse...

Good luck choosing!

14. Congrats..actually bolougne looks much nicer in mini..from 2 choices, I would rather keep speedy..

Good luck choosing..that's hard!!