Mini Lin Mini Noe

1. Elux has a mini lin mini noe in dune and ebene up for sale. Has anyone seen these IRL? I've been wanting an azur mini noe, but the mini lin one is soooo cute (albeit a little pricey at 900...the mono is 585). If anyone has seen it can you tell me what you thought? Also, for those of you with mini lin pieces can you let me know what you think of the line: durability, etc.

EDIT: OOOOPS--I just looked at elux again and it is a mini lin NOE, not a mini lin mini noe....I guess that is why it is so pricey. Anyway, has anyone seen the Mini Noe?

Darn..I really prefer the MINI Noe...

2. you almost fooled me, i went to look....:push:
    sadly, no petit or mini noe in this line.
    the mini noe is flippin' adorable! handheld and not incredibly practical or big enough as an everyday bag, but too cute for words.
    someone , i think vivian, posted her mono one in the what's in your lv bag thread...do a search for it to see pics.

3. O!!! There are new things on ELUX!!! Thanks so much! I wish it was a petit noe though!!

4. i hope somebody gets this so i can see more pics of it!

5. OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I want the one in ebene!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

6. The had the Noelie, which was in the fabric before the Mini Lin (I cant remember the name, but same texture)

7. I really like it.

8. I saw it at LV yesterday. It's cute on display but I'm not to sure how it'd look with all your stuff in it. Would the fabric hold up right? That would be my only concern. I'm used to the Noe in epi because the leather doesn't cave in.

9. Pretty

10. :drool: OMG...I...must...have...the...ebene...one...now...:sweatdrop:

11. I saw the one in dune. It's too big, IMO.
    I would like it in petit noe.

12. OMG!! the pic looks great!!!! i wanna see one IRL!!

13. The Noelie is from Monogram Mini line :yes:.

I wish they have petit noe in dune :drool:

14. The Noe in ebene is soooo beautiful. When I went to the boutique I was checking out the dune and I saw the ebene Noe and I loved it, tried it on and really wanted to buy it. I say go for it!

15. Yea i saw it in person at 34th st.. it was ****ting next to the new white color Epi items. the dune color is amazing it makes me love the mini lin now!!

If you can keep an ivory color bag clean.. go for it for sure!!!