Mini Lin Croisette, is it really stain resistant?

1. Alright, I'm about to order the Mini Lin Croisette speedy in Blue and need to make sure of one thing. Is it really stain resistant? To all Mini Lin Croisette owners, did you ever wear your bag with dark colored jeans? Was there any color transfer from the denim? I am planning to use this as my spring/summer bag and I'll probably won't be wearing jeans by then but if I can't resist to wait any longer, I might end up using it before Spring comes along. All I wear are dark blue or black jeans so I need to know! TIA!! :flowers:

Description from eLux:

Louis VuittonMonogram Mini Lin Croisette Speedy 30$780.00
    • Monogram Mini Lin striped jacquard with grained calf leather trim
    • Inspired by the first Louis Vuitton trunks which were lined in striped canvas
    • "Croisette" refers to the long avenue in Cannes, France which runs along the coastline
    • Stain resistant and water-repellent
    • Shiny brass hardware
    • Rolled leather handles with link attachments
    • Zip top closure
    • Fine textile lining
    • 12"x 8"x 5.5"

2. I use mine with jeans and there are no problems. I think it has a stain resistant coating (to a point!)

3. i have one but i haven't really used it much. but if it rain, the water just falls right off

4. Thanks ladies! I guess I'll just try not to wear it with dark colored jeans, maybe I'll wear it with grey. :shrugs: It's too pretty to pass up. Must get it!! LOL

5. i would never thought that it would be "Stain resistant and water-repellent" .. interesting! that makes buying it so much easier!! hehe

6. Its def more stain resistant than regular Mini lin. But its def not as durable as canvas.

7. this is very interesting.. I was concerned about it getting dirty quickly bc of the light colour and material. does anyone know if it comes with feet, or if that can be an option added on?

8. Very interesting thread, I had no idea that it was stain and water resistant, great info as I love this line!

9. nope, doesn't come with feet :nogood:

10. I carried mine for the 2nd time today. I was telling my boyfriend how I asked the sa "how do I take care of this bag?" (what to use to care for it) and he just looked at me and said "keep it clean!" but he did say it is pre-conditioned and water will slide right off. When I told my bf that I quickly added "IM NOT ABOUT TO TEST IT OUT SO DONT ASK!" I'm not sure about the jeans, but i did wear it with dark ones today. I've never had problems with the color of my jeans getting on any of my accessories so don't really worry too much about it.

11. :roflmfao::roflmfao:

Thanks!! This makes me feel a little better, I can't wait to get it! :yahoo:

12. ^^ I can't wait for you! I was DYING for it. I've had it for almost a month and have only used it twice. Still worth to have tho! My BF and I went to target today and saw 2 other people with speedys, I'm so glad I have the one that barely anyone has!

13. Let us know, I'm planning to get the pink one soon!