Mini Coffer Spring 2008 is here!!!!

1. :yahoo:Hi!! Seems like the Prada/Miu Miu forum is quiet lately and hope this beauty will cheer you all up!! I score this beautiful Mini Coffer at Saks during our TPF get together in Saks in Beverly Hills this saturday. Her size is about 2/3 of the regular coffer. too bad I don't have a comparision pic. I fell in love with coffers since a year ago but it was way too big for my petit figure and the shoulder strap is way too long too. I used to dream about a smaller version coffer and there she is!!!! I almost fainted when I saw her.:wtf: There's 3 colors" black, smoky pink and cream white. I couldn't get over this high even hours after the purchase. This is the most expensive purse I have ever had but Thanks to my DH I got the best Valentine's day present yet. It's a ton of money to me but I am sure it's worth it. She is the perfect bag for all occasions and fits my petit body perfect!! :heart:LOVE:heart:~~~~~~

IMG_0369.jpg IMG_0370.jpg IMG_0372.jpg
  2. if you dont mind me asking how much was it?

3. wow, the leather looks good. sounds like a good size, too. i always thought the coffer's too big on celebs like witherspoon. congrats!

4. OOooooooooohhhhh. Wonderful!! Please please modeling pics:drool:

5. Congrats! i always thought the coffer was too big for me, can you take modeling pics so I can see how the mini looks? Thanks!

6. Very nice! I'm happy for you; you got your wish!

7. Happy Valentine's Day -- it's a great present !!

8. Congratulations - it looks gorgeous!

9. that color is great for spring, congrats!

10. Having been present during the purchase, :graucho: I can attest that a) this bag is divinely gorgeous, and b) it looks like it was made for her. It's a match made in heaven.

11. Congratulations! The colour is to die for:tup:

12. Whoo Hooooo!!!! Im so happy for you! It was a pleasure meeting you Saturday, we all had such a great time! Im glad you were able to pick up something you have been wanting :tup: Hope to see you at the next meet!

-Nathan

13. congrats on such a pretty bag!!

what are the dimensions of the bag? do you mind telling how much it was?

thanks!

14. Gorgeous Bag! And that color looks like the perfect pink. You picked a good one. Congrats!

15. Gorgy bag! Modeling pics would be great too! IIRC, the smaller version of the coffer was still quite substantial! Congrats again!