Mini Accessories Pochette

1. Hi everyone,

Was wondering what do you guys put it in? What do you use it for? Wallet or Purse?

2. you can put in makeup, use it as a change and reciept bag, a little wristley r clutch

(BTW- next time you might want to use the seach tool at the top of the page......... ;))
  3. It is so cute, You can use it for anything.
  4. I put my stuff in it that I carry all the time. My powder, headache med, chapstick, money, hair ties..... I use the small one when I carry smaller bags!
  5. I used mine for my camera.
  6. I put lipgloss, a pen, lipstick, a compact mirror, and sometimes money.
  7. its very useful. i put my 2 bunches of keys, small mirror, lipstick, dollar notes, receipts..
  8. I just got a mini to use as a pocket in my speedy...
  9. I use mine to hold makeup, contact lens solution, etc inside my bag.
  10. Here's mine used as a wristlet... though normally I hook it in the inside of my speedy 25s to hold lip glosses, ponytail holders and such.

11. I use my Mini pochette inside bigger purses. I keep my powder, lip balm, and other random little things in it. I also use it as a wristlet when I go out. It is big enough to hold all my essentials (ID, credit card, phone, lip gloss).
  12. I LOVE LOVE LOVE it! I've only had mine for like a week but it's great. I use it as a wristlet as well. I put it in my bigger bag and just grab it when I want to run to the cafeteria or do quick errands. LOVE IT! I put my id, cc, phone, ipod and lip gloss inside.
  13. I use it for everything from wallet camera holder cellphone holder hmm the posibilities are endless...
  14. I was using my mini pochette to hold extra cc, coupons, and business cards. currently use a Wapity as a wallet and put lip balm and cell phone (Razr) in it and then I don't have to carry my big purse when I go to lunch from work. But, I just bought an iPhone (love it!) and it won't fit in the Wapity, so I'll probably use the mini pochette to hold my iPhone, money, ccs, lip balm, etc. when I go to lunch now.