Mineral is DARK!

1. I was shocked when I saw it in the store today. It was a lot darker than I imagined. That being said, I bought it.:nuts: I got the hobo and the wristlet, but honestly, i'm already feeling remorse on the wristlet.:confused1:

I will post a pic tonight of it. I really like it. I wish it was a scosh bigger, and I'm hoping my stuff fits it, because I love the styling on it.
  2. My SA is holding one of everything in Mineral for me and I'm going after work to look. On the Coach site it looks aqua-gray-blue to me on all 3 of the computers I use. If its darker I will like it even more! I'm anxious to get the wristlet more than anything else.
  3. Wow! I'm surprised since someone (please pardon my "baby brain" - I'm pregnant and can't remember anything these days!) just posted pics of a mineral bag next to a pond one and they looked somewhat similar in color. I'll be interested to see your pics.

And congrats on the new stuff by the way!
  4. I love the look of this color on the website...

I'd like to see it next to turquoise now that you say it is darker... :confused1:

Congrats! :tup:
  5. Lizcordova posted the pics, that's why I was so surprised to see how dark it was. It's lovely though!
  6. Donna - you'll love it! I still can't believe they won't let you use PCE on it? :sad:
    Hey, BTW, whatever happened with your magenta pre-order?
  7. Oh oh oh I want to see, I love the way it looks online :nuts:
  8. well, when I called back to ask about another bag, I happened to get the Manager on the phone (so nice ) and she said I CAN use the PCE on what I buy. ~phew!~

On the Magenta LE I called American Express and they fixed it for me. another ~phew!~ thanks for asking my sweet!
  9. It does look a little darker than it did in Liz's pics.....to me it looks almost like a dark faded turquoise with some gray in it.....if that makes any sense at all.
  10. oooh sounds even more gorgeous than in the pics! can't wait to see it!
  11. It sounds pretty, I can't wait to see this colour.
  12. OOoooooh!! It sounds beautiful!!!!! hehe I love teal and turquoise shades SO much! I really like the satchel and i love the wristlet and zip wallet....i can't wait to see pics of yours!!
  13. I can't wait to see, too! I love the color online and especially like the satchel!
  14. I just saw the wristlet as well and agree it's a bit darker than the photos suggest. It's not quite the pond and it's not the turquoise like the Ergos. I liked the color.
  15. I LOVE that mineral color. I am already planning on returning the denim stripe mini skinny I got and getting the mineral mini skinny along with one of the wallets in that color.