Mine, Mine, Mine! My New Amalfi!!!

1. Lookie, lookie!!! I have been sorely lusting for this bag for at least 6 months now, but could NOT make myself spend nearly 2K after tax. Earlier this month, DH and I were shopping in NM's and I saw it IRL, nearly lost my mind and bought it, but passed and got the medium horsebit hobo in chocolate instead. Well........... Saks has their First Cut Designer Sale going and guess what's 40% off? It arrives no later than Saturday WITH DH's blessings!!:nuts:

:yahoo:Happy, Happy, Joy, Joy!!! I CAN'T WAIT TO GET THIS ONE!!!! :yahoo:
  2. PS-I even got free shipping too!!! :supacool:
  3. Wow, that was a great deal!! Congrats, it's just gorgeous!!
  4. Congrats to you! It's a beauty! Nice discount too!
  5. Thanks guys! :welcome:

After side-stepping into Marc Jacobs bags (and frankly not being overly impressed with the quality of at least the ones I got), I'm sticking with the old guys: Gucci and Prada. I'm tired of all these new kids on the block. You just can't argue with the quality and longevity of Gucci and Prada. Now if Prada will only get their PRICING back in line, maybe I can pick up a new spring Prada. :wlae:
  6. I love this style, I too love Gucci! Congrats!!
  7. Love it!! It is so classic looking and the bamboo is a great touch!
  8. Looks fab! Do post pics when you get it - and model the lovely thing! :graucho:
  9. CONGRATS on your new Amalfi!!!!! Great colour and price!!!!!!
  10. How wonderful! I'm so glad you got the bag you've been lusting after... Good for you!
  11. Its GA GA GORGEOUS~! loves it!
  12. Congrats it's very classy!
  13. Congrats! That's a gorgeous gorgeous bag!! :love: It's such a good feeling to get a bag that you really want on sale...especially at 40% off!! Now if only the Gucci I've been obsessing over would go on sale...:girlsigh:
  14. luckky u :biggrin: congrats
  15. i have the same one in white!!! great bag!