Min Lin Speedy owners

1. Hi
    I am having a hard time deciding between a min lin speedy 30 and the mongraham speedy 30. Those of you who have the min lin do you absoutly LOVE it. :heart: :heart:
  2. i love it!
    hehe and i love how i don't have to worry about it or have to put it in a dustbag when i don't use it!
    i used it in the rain before... and i love how its a dark colour so it won't get dirty easily!
    the only thing i fear is my friends' tendency to reach for it to touch it :s for now i still want it all to myself :smile:
  3. I was checking out the Min Lin Speedy today at the Holt Renfrew LV and although I LOVE the colours, I am not a huge fan of the fabric. It is too soft and reminds me of an old-fashioned carpet bag (no offense to anyone, just MY OPINION)... I would go for the Monogram, and if you're worried about having to "baby" it because of the vachetta, get the Damier, it has dark straps (and is equally gorgeous!)
  4. LOL LOL LOL :roflmfao:
  5. I like it still but don't love it anymore once I saw it in person. The fabric was different than what I thought it would be and I wished the mono print was more shimmery.