Mimi Bella gets snapped...

1. Here is my first ever and God willing certainly not last Birkin. Her name is Mimi Bella and she is wearing my new H shawl. 35cm, Clemence, GH. So sorry about the picture quality, she was snapped with my mobile phone. I'll try and take more pics with my proper camera soon.

Thank you for all your support! I'm in love! :heart:

14-08-07_2201[1].jpg 14-08-07_2200[1].jpg
  2. She is beautiful! Enjoy!

3. How pretty - love the shawl.

4. Black Clemence? GORGEOUS! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

5. Congratulations!!!

6. So pretty! Congrats!

7. Thats Gorgeous,
    totally Gorgeous

enjoy

8. CONGRATULATIONS!

Black with Gold is lovely!

9. Congratulations! Enjoy in good health!

10. the bag is great and the shawl - what design is that? Congrats!

11. I saw that shawl at the Madison Ave. H this weekend and it is totally stunning!! Of course your bag is stunner, too! Congratulations and enjoy!!

12. It is the horseshoe print from the most recent collection (for good luck I hope). There is also a huge horse on the print. The colour scheme is red, grey and black. I bought one of these shawls last year as well (brown, black, orange) and wore it nonstop up until May (I'm in London). I love them as they keep you very warm, but are a lot more chic than a simple pashmina.

13. CONGRATS! :nuts: Gorgeous shawl, too. Enjoy!

14. Congrats on that gorgeous black birkin. Love the gold hardware. And that shawl is TDF! Calling SA manana.

15. What a beautiful black Birkin with the Gold Hardware! Congratulations!! I like how you named your bag. Your new shawl is gorgeous as well. (I have developed a weakness for shawls lately.)