Milly sample sale tomorrow

1. There's a Milly sample sale tomorrow. I know it's not shoes, but her dresses are absolutely beautiful, and at $99 they're a steal. They had a ton of adorable dresses last time.

SSS Sample Sales
    261 W 36th Street (between 7th & 8th Ave)
    2nd Floor
    New York, NY 10018

Tuesday June 26 10 am - 7 pm
    Wednesday June 27 10 am - 6 pm
    Thursday June 28 10 am - 6 pm
  2. I almost cried when I read this. I LOVE MILLY. Her dresses are fab. Why can't I love in NY??:crybaby::crybaby:
    Did you say $99???? Why God? :sweatdrop:
  3. ^^ i know i'm excited too! i'm deciding whether i should sneak out of work or if i should just wait until 5pm, after all the good stuff will probably be gone :crybaby:
  4. did anyone go??? i wish i lived in NY
  5. it's not yet 10 AM here so they're not open yet but i plan on running over during lunch or after work-i'm sure they'll have beautiful stuff i went for the tocca sale there last week and thye had so many cute tops/dresses at great prices :tup:
  6. has anyone gone yet? reports? :tup:?? :tdown:??
  7. so jealous!!
  8. going in 50 minutes :tup:
  9. I wish I lived in NYC! How come almost all designer sample sales held in NYC?? :crybaby:
  10. any reports? prices? sizes? selection

11. what is the selection like?
  12. i went yesterday, and the sale gets a resounding "eh." the milly selection was pretty bad, and the other brands there weren't so great. they still have a bunch of gustto bags, but the prices were still a bit too high for me. they also have some bo'em shoes.
  13. Thanks for the update, daniela127!
  14. i totally agree-i think the dresses were $100ish and the tops $40ish but it was all very "eh"-i couldn't even find anything worth trying on :tdown: