Milly-La-Foret: What do you think?

I had to choose my X-mas gift when my husband and I went to Harrod's in London last week. I saw, touched, and tried all bags the Dior section had and chose Milly-la-Foret in black. Looks stunning, feels even better. A great plus in it for me (strictly my personal approach): it is a new model, and, hence, is not connected to any celebrity.

I'm sure it's beautiful! Everywhere I go I seem to be the only one carrying my Milly :smile: cos it's not a 'popular' bag in Singapore where I am.

The line Milly-La-Foret has also a tote. I love this purse so much. Lightweightet, roomy, functional and cosy to touch. Never saw another one in more than 6 month.

Attachments

• IMG_0612.jpg
    IMG_0612.jpg
    67.6 KB · Views: 266
The line Milly-La-Foret has also a tote. I love this purse so much. Lightweightet, roomy, functional and cosy to touch. Never saw another one in more than 6 month.

Your beautiful bag is sitting pretty! Didn't know that d tote comes with d Dior charm. I love the lightweight yet luxurious lamb skin.

eminere™;22214526 said:
The Delices line itself I don't particularly like either as to me it's derivative of Prada's matelasse bags.
Hi All

Can anyone tell me what the inside of the large Milly La Foret looks like? I have a take at a pre-owned one but I can't tell if it is authentic. Although the inside tag has a serial number on the tag but somehow I am not convinced. Please help dior lovers.

xoxo

Hi All

Can anyone tell me what the inside of the large Milly La Foret looks like? I have a take at a pre-owned one but I can't tell if it is authentic. Although the inside tag has a serial number on the tag but somehow I am not convinced. Please help dior lovers.

xoxo
The Milly is a lovely bag, but you're right to get it authenticated. If you read the first post on this thread it explains what photographs the Authenticators will require to confirm the authenticity of your bag.

http://forum.purseblog.com/dior/authenticate-this-dior-please-read-post-1-first-746130.html

:smile:

Hi All

xoxo

What color are u looking at? I have a foulard large Milly and the interior is fuschia pink cloth lining. Inside there is1 zipped compartment towards the back. The zip area is leather. There are also 2 small pockets towards the front, for putting stuffs like tube cards, hand phone, tissue paper, lippie and the like.