Million Dollar Listing New York

I finally got around to watching the last episode last night and I really felt for Luis. Everything he's feeling about real estate is how I feel about my career (except I don't get to make hundreds of thousands of dollars in one day!) and so I am extremely proud of and happy for him for taking that leap to find what really makes him happy.

I'm looking forward to seeing who they bring in as a replacement.

I caught a bit of Ryans wedding episodes and all I can say is I hope he got a prenup. His girl is a B ***** and if he doesn't do everything she wants, he's toast. She is not even married to him (on the show) and is complaining about how much he works, yet sure enjoys the trappings of it - 4 carat diamond earrings, chanel bags and gold rolex watches, which I doubt she paid a penny for. I like Ryan and its too bad he didn't find a nice girl to marry.

I caught a bit of Ryans wedding episodes and all I can say is I hope he got a prenup. His girl is a B ***** and if he doesn't do everything she wants, he's toast. She is not even married to him (on the show) and is complaining about how much he works, yet sure enjoys the trappings of it - 4 carat diamond earrings, chanel bags and gold rolex watches, which I doubt she paid a penny for. I like Ryan and its too bad he didn't find a nice girl to marry.
Totally agree. She's totally not the super sweet girl we are supposed to believe she is. She seems like a spoiled rotten brat. So much fake about this show as well. The $30,000 flowers just didn't show up?, so she could conveniently have a melt down...mmmhmmm.

the lies she tells!! i see her! :coolio: she just does that to make it look like she really cares but she doesn't because she likes the money that comes with it too much!
i wonder how long she will attempt to do this new career "so that they can work together" she says. yea right. :rolleyes: she gave up her career as a lawyer that a couple of seasons ago was sooooooo important to her.

Reactions: imgg and TC1
Totally agree. She's totally not the super sweet girl we are supposed to believe she is. She seems like a spoiled rotten brat. So much fake about this show as well. The $30,000 flowers just didn't show up?, so she could conveniently have a melt down...mmmhmmm.
I do believe the show is fake, but I also think this girl, like you said, is a spoiled brat. I like how Ryan's mother put her in check and she realized his mother was not going to side with her, she changed her tune.

Reactions: LaAgradecida
the lies she tells!! i see her! :coolio: she just does that to make it look like she really cares but she doesn't because she likes the money that comes with it too much!
i wonder how long she will attempt to do this new career "so that they can work together" she says. yea right. :rolleyes: she gave up her career as a lawyer that a couple of seasons ago was sooooooo important to her.
Is she an attorney? I know they stated that but she mentioned she was only in NY for a few months and then was going back to Greece before meeting Ryan. She is licensed in New York?

Ryan needs to r u n she is no good. :no:

Last edited:
Is she an attorney? I know they stated that but she mentioned she was only in NY for a few months and then was going back to Greece before meeting Ryan. She is licensed in New York?

Ryan needs to r u n she is no good. :no:

yes she is - she just does not practice anymore! she specialized in maritime law. a few months ago she said she stopped to get into real estate - Land Title Insurance! the reason - she said that ryan works all the time :rolleyes: and this was the one way they could be connected in business. :rolleyes:

ETA - #girlbye :blah:

On her IG a few weeks ago she posted that she just got sworn in as an attorney in NYC. I didn't mind her in MDL but I'm not liking her at all in the wedding show, I agree that she's coming off as a spoiled brat.

Reactions: DiorT
I just hope all this camera time (which she clearly enjoys) doesn't translate into more TV time on MDL. Like the BS convo she had with Luis last season.

oh i bet it will! that is why she changed careers - to be able to work and spend more time with ryan!!! she is going to be hogging the screen now - like you said she clearly enjoys it bless her heart! :rolleyes: