Million Dollar Listing New York

rockhollow

Reality TV junkie and Handbag Lover
O.G.
Jun 12, 2008
I just love this show.
Wow, to some of the apt and townhouses that are for sale.

And I just love Fredrick - I'd sure like to see a show just about him. He should be offered a role in the housewife shows, I bet he'd be interesting to watch.

Fredrik and his high kicks....kills me everytime..and Ryan with his one dimple. LOL. I could do without Luis, he really tries to work that chest hair in to every scene.:roflmfao:

I love Frederick!!! He is such a hoot! I never use that phrase, but how else do you describe him? I love his kick yell and his animated face. I'm sad that the season is going to end. I hope he reads this. Luv you Fredrick!

Fredrik is one selling machine but he did look very happy at his wedding..

Wasn't so thrilled with his little master game with Ryan & the apartment..

Sends a bad message to potential clients/buyers, IMO

I like this show, too. I love seeing the fabulous houses and seeing them haggle over the deals!

Re the people on the show-- I'm torn over Frederik. I think he is an interesting "character" and I enjoy his mannerisms, facial expressions, accent, and speaking style. And I like the way he is a tough negotiator who really goes to bat for his clients. However, sometimes he is a huge jerk (like with the apartment deal with Luis) and then I hate him.

I also like Ryan. He's arrogant and sort of a d-bag when it comes to women, but I think deep down he's sensitive and all that d-baggery and arrogance is covering massive hurt and insecurity. I'm curious about him.

Luis hasn't been in long enough for me to have much of an opinion about him, but I do love his voice!

Not only is Fredrick so delightfully over the top, he's such a successful business man. He really gets his clients the best deal.

I also really like Luis. I didn't realize how short he was until I say him leap out the window in the apt he was going to co-list with Fredrick.
I did feel a bit bad for him over the co-listing. Fredrick could have let him know about the offer he had on the apt before he spent all that money on the open house party. Although the party was everything Fredrick had told him not to do. Tough love I guess.
And from the look of the previews, Luis doesn't take it very well.

Frederick seems to be a smart business plan, but his ethics are questionable. Especially, when he sold the most expensive apt to Ryan's client, even though he knew there were other less expensive apts for sale.

I realize its all for sensationalism and the show, but it makes him look like a jerk.

Louis - I'm glad that he loves being Puerto Rican, but just he profess it all the darn time? Time and place for everything.

I know someone who has met Ryan. He apparently wears makeup even without filming.

Still think he is a cutie pie.

Frederick is something else! I love his high-kicks as well. He has a great pedigree and appears to be a hard worker. That's cool.