Million Dollar Listing - LOS ANGELES

No shade but Altman is in fact from Boston.
There is nothing remotely New York about his demeanor, imo

I enjoy that Madison brings the Malibu market as the LA market is quite repetitive, imo.
His story lines have been very minimal this year.
My number one fave was Chad. He was truly unique.
I know Altman is from Boston (Newton is a suburb). While I grew up in Connecticut, I lived and worked in Boston for 20+ years, so that's why I said I'm familiar with the aggressive behavior.

Sent from my SM-G920V using PurseForum mobile app

Personally I really like Joshy (Altman); Heather was great at first but sadly (like many) she jumped on the sex girl, blow up doll look..
I hope they go the extra mile in their marriage and now new family.

Nice to hear that some of this is rooted in true life events
Definitely for the home sales, it's public record. Here's a write up on the Joshs' transaction for the teenager in the Bird Streets: http://www.latimes.com/business/rea...otprop-gary-magness-house-20160302-story.html. Dunno if it's *actually* for their teenage daughter or not but I'm assuming the parents are listed as the buyers since she's a mino anyway.

Madison broke his jaw in September, but all the filming for this season was done by then. http://www.bravotv.com/the-daily-dish/madison-hildebrand-broken-jaw-update So that doesn't explain why he looks so....different.

Reactions: GoGlam
Watching Josh & Heather's romance flashbacks tonight was CRAZY. It just shows that he's had work done and she's had a BOATLOAD of work done. Surprised they let them do that little flashback montage.

Somehow I thought Josh Altman was from a middle class background, but based on their parents' home in Aspen, I guess not. What did they say his father was, a sex doctor? I couldn't hear it. Where did they get those Aspen outfits for the photo shoot.

I like Josh more and more each season but Josh Flagg is still my favorite. I think he has respect for the old architecture, but often has to go along with the flow with the new developers. It kills me to see the old homes taken down, especially the ones that were well built.

The Brit still speaks very nasally so if his nose job was for a sinus problem, I think it didn't work.

Reactions: GoGlam
Somehow I thought Josh Altman was from a middle class background, but based on their parents' home in Aspen, I guess not. What did they say his father was, a sex doctor? I couldn't hear it. Where did they get those Aspen outfits for the photo shoot.

I like Josh more and more each season but Josh Flagg is still my favorite. I think he has respect for the old architecture, but often has to go along with the flow with the new developers. It kills me to see the old homes taken down, especially the ones that were well built.

The Brit still speaks very nasally so if his nose job was for a sinus problem, I think it didn't work.

I think one of the older episode mentioned Josh Altman mom is a fashion designer .. a well known one.. but her brand was never disclosed.

Reactions: beekmanhill