Million Dollar Listing - LOS ANGELES

I'm just catching up with the new season.

Madison's appearance shocked me too.
Didn't like the nose job on the Brit.
The show is annoying me; everyone is so entitled. I hope it is all made up. The 17 year old with an 8 million dollar budget so she can relax in her own recording studio? Nah, fake.
The other guy who looked stoned who bought the new house before he sold his old one so had to settle for less than ask?
Oh and the Bebe owner with that fabulous house who leases it while trying to sell it?
I don't like squeezing a swimming pool into a tiny back yard leaving almost no other space. All the developers seem to be doing that in LA. I'd rather have greenery.

Reactions: cdtracing and DiorT
Seriously, Altman is the best/most successful ??? And he lives in a rental?? This guy is a joke.

TBH .. not that surprising out here. LA is so huge, that oftentimes (especially when new to the area), you don't really know where to live although many times, it has a lot to do with where you work (given the horrendous traffic - I spent 2.5 hours this morning getting into/then out of downtown!). So, a lot of folks rent their homes until they find an area they really like and then go on the home search.

Last year, I really detested Josh Altman .. and then decided to look him up and was SHOCKED when I found out that he is from the same town as my husband (Newton, MA). He always struck me as having more of a New Yorker vibe, but then again .. there are plenty of aggressive Bostonians as well (and I can speak for that - HA!). He can show a soft side though, he's just very serious about his business .. and I can respect that. The HB and I like to (on occasion) look at houses (even ones we know we can't afford) on the weekends, and honestly, a lot of the Realtors can be rather unpleasant at times (especially if they figure out that you are just looking). I think it's because the market out here is saturated; I counted over 20 homes for sale on the street that we live off of!

Josh Flagg was always my favorite; he's a good friend of a good friend and I have met him .. but, sometimes he does come across as very entitled and his comments about his customers are not always the best (like he has to do this/that .. it's your JOB Josh!). I do like the Brits because they have a good sense of humor, and I love when they throw parties because they usually partake in them (especially loved the one last year when they got all decked out in the "Burning Man" regala.

Madison - uggh; I have never liked him .. don't know why they asked him back to the show.

Reactions: junqueprincess
Initially I didn't like the two Britis James and David. But since last season seeing more personal side of them I actually like them this season. Josh Flagg has been my fav from the beginning but I think with the loss of Edith he comes off arrogant in some situations... Madison begins to look like Heather! Stop doing whatever u r doing to ur face!!!

TBH .. not that surprising out here. LA is so huge, that oftentimes (especially when new to the area), you don't really know where to live although many times, it has a lot to do with where you work (given the horrendous traffic - I spent 2.5 hours this morning getting into/then out of downtown!). So, a lot of folks rent their homes until they find an area they really like and then go on the home search.

Last year, I really detested Josh Altman .. and then decided to look him up and was SHOCKED when I found out that he is from the same town as my husband (Newton, MA). He always struck me as having more of a New Yorker vibe, but then again .. there are plenty of aggressive Bostonians as well (and I can speak for that - HA!). He can show a soft side though, he's just very serious about his business .. and I can respect that. The HB and I like to (on occasion) look at houses (even ones we know we can't afford) on the weekends, and honestly, a lot of the Realtors can be rather unpleasant at times (especially if they figure out that you are just looking). I think it's because the market out here is saturated; I counted over 20 homes for sale on the street that we live off of!

Josh Flagg was always my favorite; he's a good friend of a good friend and I have met him .. but, sometimes he does come across as very entitled and his comments about his customers are not always the best (like he has to do this/that .. it's your JOB Josh!). I do like the Brits because they have a good sense of humor, and I love when they throw parties because they usually partake in them (especially loved the one last year when they got all decked out in the "Burning Man" regala.

Madison - uggh; I have never liked him .. don't know why they asked him back to the show.
No shade but Altman is in fact from Boston.
There is nothing remotely New York about his demeanor, imo

I enjoy that Madison brings the Malibu market as the LA market is quite repetitive, imo.
His story lines have been very minimal this year.
My number one fave was Chad. He was truly unique.