Mila Kunis & Ashton Kutcher

I used to think that women with their breasts out loud and proud in public breastfeeding were making a "statement" of some kind. 6 months ago yesterday I had my first child, and I can tell you that when he went from smiling and happy to screaming and crying with hunger from one second to the next, the last thing on my mind was whether someone saw my boob as I just tried to calm him and get him to latch well, make sure he was eating, positioning his head so he wouldn't get mad and refuse the breast, hold him wiggling around as my arms got more and more tired and sweat ran down my face. It is hard to do all of that under a nursing wrap!

When I BFed my boy I made my absolute best to schedule outings so that we would be at home for his meals, unless it was absolutely impossible, like vaccinating and pediatrician appointments. Breastfeed mostly at home, IMO

But if it makes you uncomfortable to see their boob, then you look away yes? They aren't forcing you to watch them. I get people not necessarily wanting to feed in public, but I don't get why it makes people feel uncomfortable. I don't like to see people making out in public, but if it happens then I look elsewhere.
of course lol
I dont stay and stare

Ashton Kutcher and Mila Kunis enjoyed a family day out in LA on Tuesday as they count down to the arrival of their second child.

The pregnant actress lead the charge as her husband of two years trailed behind her and held their one-year-old daughter Wyatt Isabelle.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbi...-Mila-Kunis-daughter-Wyatt.html#ixzz4HkEhUM95

375DF0CA00000578-3747300-Straightening_out_the_timeline_Wyatt_Isabelle_was_born_in_Octobe-m-18_1471534894910.jpg

375DF0D300000578-3747300-Fun_for_the_whole_family_On_Tuesday_Mila_Kunis_and_Ashton_Kutche-m-31_1471535064976.jpg

375DF0E800000578-3747300-Tough_love_On_The_Kyle_And_Jackie_O_Show_the_Friends_With_Benefi-m-17_1471534880607.jpg

Celeb spotting!

Just saw Mila today at the Sharkey's Woodfire Grill in Toluca Lake having lunch with two other ladies.
It's funny because I've actually seen her a few times at different places. We must have similar taste buds. Probably the only thing we have in common, physically. :P

Reactions: Esizzle and limom
Celeb spotting!

Just saw Mila today at the Sharkey's Woodfire Grill in Toluca Lake having lunch with two other ladies.
It's funny because I've actually seen her a few times at different places. We must have similar taste buds. Probably the only thing we have in common, physically. :P
must be soooo weird to see celebrities in normal life (not on red carpet or tv shows)

Reactions: JetSetGo!
The funny thing about her is she's really normal looking in real life. Every time I've seen her it's struck me how she just looks like a girl – not a super-manicured celeb type.

She's definitely pretty, but not as "wowza" as she comes across on screen. Not an insult just an observation. It actually makes her more relatable.

The funny thing about her is she's really normal looking in real life. Every time I've seen her it's struck me how she just looks like a girl – not a super-manicured celeb type.

She's definitely pretty, but not as "wowza" as she comes across on screen. Not an insult just an observation. It actually makes her more relatable.

Word.

Ashton revealed at Seth Meyers that they are expecting a baby boy :smile:

Reactions: Esizzle
I believe this. I have a friend whose Daughter is very plain looking (but hardly ugly) sans any make-up, but she has beautiful features as she's mixed.

Case in point: I recently photographed her in poor lighting and she was wearing no make-up and it wasn't pretty, lol. But boy, when she does do her face (she has naturally full lips and lovely hazel-coloured eyes), she looks sooo pretty! I see Mila as the same. Very ordinary, as in, no stand-out beauty, without make-up, but when she does wear it (and it's professionally applied) it really enhances her pretty features - as in, her eyes and lips etc.

Reactions: Esizzle
I think that is true about a lot of female celebrities. I think there is a misconception about some female celebs in general that they naturally look a certain way when they really don't. All celebs use makeup and in the least shocking news to report, all celebs look better made up. And people have a tendency to think celebs should just look like they are walking the red carpet 24/7.....just roll out of bed looking like that. And they don't. And I think the perception is compounded because some female celebs go way out of their way to make sure they don't even go to the grocery store without doing their face and hair. And Mila could care less about that. She is not going to spend 45 minutes doing her hair before she goes out to gas up her car or meet a friend for lunch. And she has talked about that in interviews

I also think she IS naturally beautiful. That she has the excellent facial features, the great lips and eyes etc.....makeup enhances the beauty, it is not the cause of it. If you do not have those natural attractive facial features no amount of makeup is going to change it. It is not the makeup. But when you add the makeup then it does enhance the looks to amazing.

Reactions: Babydoll Chanel