Mila Kunis & Ashton Kutcher

Mila Kunis showed off her growing baby bump while out in Los Angeles.

The actress, who is expecting her second child with husband Ashton Kutcher, wore a casual grey tank top as she headed to lunch in Studio City on Tuesday.

The 32-year-old was enjoying some down time after being busy promoting her new comedy Bad Moms.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbi...-tank-cargidan-heads-lunch.html#ixzz4ELW8aEC5

363D15D500000578-0-image-m-46_1468427024669.jpg

363D161400000578-0-image-a-41_1468426009463.jpg

Mila Kunis supported husband Ashton Kutcher for a TV appearance this week.

Despite both stars having busy schedules while also caring for their toddler daughter, the 32-year-old actress made sure to be by her man's side as he promoted his new comedy series The Ranch.

Mila opted for an all-black ensemble and boosted her petite frame with some platform Mary Janes as she joined Ashton at the Jimmy Kimmel studios in Hollywood on Monday.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbi...er-Jimmy-Kimmel-appearance.html#ixzz44JP0smQE

2nsed.jpg

qs6yrn.jpg

vpkm5w.jpg

2zsp94y.jpg

This is a super old post, but can anyone ID the black coat Mila is wearing? It is amazing.

She's known for her long and luxurious hair.

But on Monday Mila Kunis pinned her hair back to create the illusion of a short bob at the premiere of her latest movie in New York City.

The 32-year-old actress looked sassy with her new short wavy hairstyle while attending the Bad Moms premiere at the Metrograph in Manhattan.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbi...oms-premiere-New-York-City.html#ixzz4Eq4pDbKA

3665689E00000578-3696604-image-m-3_1468885901971.jpg

3665672A00000578-3696604-image-m-6_1468885985978.jpg

3666288700000578-3696604-image-a-14_1468902133142.jpg

Bad Moms star Mila Kunis opened up to Vanity Fair about being shamed for breastfeeding her daughter Wyatt, 21 months, in public.

“I support every woman’s choice in what she wants to do and whatever makes them happy, but for me, I did nurse my child and I literally breastfed everywhere,” Kunis dished. “There were many times where I didn’t bring a cover with me, and so I just did it in a restaurant, in the subway, in the park, at airports, and in planes. Why did I do it in public? Because I had to feed my child. She’s hungry. I need to feed her whether it’s out of a bottle or out of my boob no matter where I was.”

The actress and her husband, That ’70s Show costar Ashton Kutcher, were both surprised it’s still considered taboo by some.

“It always made my husband and I feel a little weird,” she shared. “It took us a little back because people actually looked at us in a shameful [way], and we were like, ‘Oh my God,’ because it’s so not a sexual act. It didn’t matter to me what other people thought. That’s what I chose to do, but I think it’s unfortunate that people are so hard on women who choose to do it and do it in public. In the States and in our culture, we sexualize the breast so much that there’s an aspect of it that people just don’t know how to wrap their head around the idea of showing your breast in public. But I respect the opinions on both sides. If it’s not for you, don’t look.”

Now that she’s expecting her second child, she’s having fun with her maternity fashions while promoting Bad Moms.

“I can get away with different styles that I normally couldn’t since I’m pregnant, but there’s a fine line,” said Kunis. “There’s a line where I’m like, ‘I feel great. Let’s have fun and do something different and crazy,’ and then it’s like, ‘I don’t know if that’s going to fit in a week. My belly keeps growing and will that outfit still look the same? So, I go with whatever dress that is simple and feels right. I play with the size. Everything has to be fitted to a point of expansion. I don’t want to wear anything just to show off my belly.”

But will she be pregnant in heels?

“I’m one of those ladies that likes to be in flats,” Kunis admitted. “I don’t necessarily want to wear heels while I’m pregnant. I’ll only wear when them when I need to!”

taken from celebritybabyscoop​

I understand, that mothers want to breastfeed their babies in public and that they dont want to hide, because its a "natural" thing and "nothing sexual". But I always feel like those people want to make you have their opinion. I have had they discussions with a lot of friends that just had babies, it seems that it´s a big topic these days. sometimes I thought they dont understand that it´s weird for me to see their boobs. because I dont want to stare at them and make them feel uncomfortable and this makes ME feel uncomfortable.

I understand, that mothers want to breastfeed their babies in public and that they dont want to hide, because its a "natural" thing and "nothing sexual". But I always feel like those people want to make you have their opinion. I have had they discussions with a lot of friends that just had babies, it seems that it´s a big topic these days. sometimes I thought they dont understand that it´s weird for me to see their boobs. because I dont want to stare at them and make them feel uncomfortable and this makes ME feel uncomfortable.
But if it makes you uncomfortable to see their boob, then you look away yes? They aren't forcing you to watch them. I get people not necessarily wanting to feed in public, but I don't get why it makes people feel uncomfortable. I don't like to see people making out in public, but if it happens then I look elsewhere.

But if it makes you uncomfortable to see their boob, then you look away yes? They aren't forcing you to watch them. I get people not necessarily wanting to feed in public, but I don't get why it makes people feel uncomfortable. I don't like to see people making out in public, but if it happens then I look elsewhere.
Good points!