Mike & Chris Sample Sale - LA California

1. Just thought i would post here for all your lucky LA ladies... and gents as well :smile:

[​IMG]

Or if the image doesn't show this is the link

http://www.shopdiary.com/2007/04/18/mike-chris-sample-sale-next-week/#more-319

And i know this is cheeky :shame: but if anyone is willing to CP for me i could return the favour for you for any sales here in Sydney, Australia and can also pay commission... I'm just after a leather hoodie jacket in XS preferrably in bourbon :supacool: and one of those Bailey's dresses/coats maybe????

2. Hi! I also live in Australia and would love it if anyone could purchase a Bailey dress or a leather hoodie in size small for me. I would transfer payment via PayPal (or any other method that's convenient for you). Please PM me!

3. Oh me too! I just havent had any luck with the hoodies and getting the right size. Any style in a Medium. Please PM me!! Sorry to add to the trail.

4. i know broadway is a long street but i live on broadway! haha, it's so closeeee. woo!

5. the Mike & Chris Sample sale was TDF!

Here's what me and my shopping buddy scored:
    Clark leather hoodie (brown, green) $500 each
    Maxwell fleece vests (coral, grey, black) $10 each!!!
    Bailey dress/coat (black) $75
    Short slv, hooded peacoat (grey) $10

all in all, a very very very good day. :graucho:

6. oh wow congrats on your new purchases! I was thinking Bailey will not be on the list but i guess it is! too bad I have work, I still gotta wait till Sat before I can go. IT will be great if you can give us more details about the sale? Was it packed? what are the price ranges for those items? Thanks~

7. Hi girls- Just came back from it! Leather jackets were very limited and all gone :sad: The girls said they brought them all out today and they all sold out (at $500 who can resist!!) they usually bring them out incrementally day by day for previous sample sales- but it is confirmed they are all gone :sad: but on the bright side...everything in the discount rack was $10! I bought a couple hoodies- and it was a very small room- pretty packed and everything was a mess- but worth the bargain!! The girls were very nice too btw!

8. Thanks for the news airress! I am just hoping that there will be hoodies available still on Saturday!

9. I'm very jealous of those who live in CA.

10. The leather jackets were gone. I spoke to a SA and they said that there would be no more for the rest of the sample sale. =( However, ditto on the discount rack! They had $10 hooded vests that were $50 at the last sample sale. my advice: go early on Saturday. The room is as as big as my bedroom and it gets hot and stuff. Also, there's only 1 cashier! good luck!

11. ok I will be there by 9am!! Thanks for the tips! :nuts:

12. I went today & got the clark leather hoodie too! :nuts: I didn't even see the bailey dress/coat I was busy stalking the leather !!!

13. Hi Airress! when you left was there alot left? im thinking about going back but i dont wanna go back if they're cleaned out. do you think they'll be putting out more? i know they're done on leather jackets but i'm thinking that they're going to put out more fleece.

14. Twigski, when you left was there alot left? im thinking about going back but i dont wanna go back if they're cleaned out. do you think they'll be putting out more? i know they're done on leather jackets but i'm thinking that they're going to put out more fleece.

15. I left around 11:30 & it was a mess! But I noticed that this little guy would come out of the closed off section & bring out 6 pieces of cotton stuff every 20 min or so. The corner w/the mirror had piles of stuff people tried on & left.Also there were 2 gals who grabbed like 40 pieces & basically took over a whole hanger rack telling everyone "these are OURS" it was obvious they were being hogs because a lot of the stuff was not their sz. I think they will replenish for tomorrow but I would say to go right when they open. Good luck & let me know what you see.