Might be of interest to the "purple" lovers

Fendi84NJ

purselove
O.G.
Sep 26, 2007
I am not sure if this is old or new...but I decided to do a random search for purple / berry coach stuff on google...

and this came up on some random Japanese site, thought some of you would like it:

8K52.jpg

I think the site it was part of is Coachfan.com which is in Japanese...I think that origional bag looks real...but they have some scarf print hobos on that site that seem off to me. So now I don't know.

Not planning on ordering it anyway, so I guess it doesn't matter.

Fendi, I just saw your comment about spending the summer in Belmar. My cousin lives in Belmar and her husband is a police officer in Belmar. It's a beautiful area. DH and I usually go to Chadwick/Ocean Beach area, LOVE the Jersey Shore!

Fendi, I just saw your comment about spending the summer in Belmar. My cousin lives in Belmar and her husband is a police officer in Belmar. It's a beautiful area. DH and I usually go to Chadwick/Ocean Beach area, LOVE the Jersey Shore!

I love Chadwick beach!

I usually stay there one weekend each summer with my friends' family.

That's usually my strectch for shore for going out Belmar, Point Pleasant, Ortley and Seaside.

I am very excited for my house rental!! We have it the whole summer so I am going every weekend, it's a big group of girls.