Midweek reveal thanks to my stellar SA: Bronze Snake Caroline!

Wowzers! Happy Tuesday to you! Hot bag! And also I'm glad to see you've found a SA that you an work with! I tell you it makes all the difference!

Boy that is the truth...
My exp on my 2 Caroline's could not have been any different from each other
The 1st was not my normal sa or store took extra days to get the 2nd my normal here in lightening fast time as always

Stunning bag! I got the amber python Caroline (anniversary edition) and love mine....Does the leather have the sparkly effect in it like the amber one does?

Beautiful! Enjoy!!!!

Hmm, I don't think it's sparkly although it does have a bit of a metallic sheen. I guess I will look at it in detail tomorrow in daylite. I got home from work just at dusk so I barely opened the box, took the pix and boom, it was dark! LOL.

Last edited:
wow...stunning!!

OK...im just gonna go ahead and ask....can I borrow it?? JUST FOR A DAY! Looks too pretty to wear actually, should be like on display or something. And again, awesome photography...you hit all the right angles and colors on that beauty! She looks great on you...CONGRATS AGAIN...now ill be going right back to look at those pics (as ive done a few..well many times already :graucho:)

wow...stunning!!

OK...im just gonna go ahead and ask....can I borrow it?? JUST FOR A DAY! Looks too pretty to wear actually, should be like on display or something. And again, awesome photography...you hit all the right angles and colors on that beauty! She looks great on you...CONGRATS AGAIN...now ill be going right back to look at those pics (as ive done a few..well many times already :graucho:)

Sure but you have to come out and visit! ;)

I didn't bother to change so I have to say my pink outfit downright CLASHES with the bag, but oh well! :roflmfao:

Sure but you have to come out and visit! ;)

I didn't bother to change so I have to say my pink outfit downright CLASHES with the bag, but oh well! :roflmfao:
Hey i wouldnt mind ...that would be so much fun...but my three kids have to tag along with me...cali isnt too far from IL right lol...just hopefully they behave!!

Oh sorry to break it to you but your shirt was the LAST thing i was looking at while looking at your photos...there was something big, gold, and shiny right in front of it that took all my attention...ooooppppsss :shrugs: