Mid-year Sale 2012

Got my 1st ever Ferragamo bag in HK sales.. Im loving my new baby...
2isvxue.jpg

For some reason, I still can't upload any pic :nogood:. Anyway, I picked up my new baby today, after waiting for 2 days. It's Britta Tote in Tabac, exactly the same as what Eva Mendes, Nicole Kidman & Jolie are carrying on celebs & their Ferragamo on page 10. It's gorgeous & I couldn't be happier. Even dear Hub's in love with this baby too :heart:

The Australian Sale started last week and I picked up this a small hobo bag in fuchsia:

I saw this in djs today! So lovely~~~ I'd probably go and get it from Collins St boutique tmr... still thinking :graucho: as I've spent so much last week. So many sales are going on...

Do you still love it? I never have this kind of bright colour bag.

I saw this in djs today! So lovely~~~ I'd probably go and get it from Collins St boutique tmr... still thinking :graucho: as I've spent so much last week. So many sales are going on...

Do you still love it? I never have this kind of bright colour bag.

i love the colour - i was a bit unsure about it after I took it home but after wearing it the first time and getting compliments, i'm glad i bought it.

i'm usually a black ensemble girl so it worked really well.

The sale ends Sunday. My SA (despite not buying, I have an SA that recognizes me and knows I'll admire the bags and leave. He's very kind) said that all peony and orange will be gone on Sunday. If you seek these colors, move this weekend, because you will not be able to get them.

OT from the sale, Brianna is out in a killer purple. I die. It's gorgeous! Want. Drool!

No Cute said:
It's Brianna in white gold!!!! Stunning!

(May I ask what she went down to? I'm all about deals :P)

Thanks. Sure. I think it was 35% off and came down to $698 including $15 shipping and no tax as we don't have a boutique in Maryland:smile: