michelle williams&heath ledger split

1. according to us weekly,they have split,after being together since 2005.the couple,who have an adorable daugther,matilda,but never married,have been broken up for a few weeks now.:wtf::wtf:

2. what a shame, I always thought they would last

3. i thought they woudltooo... curse of the hollywood couple

4. Kind of surprised by that news.

5. I heard about this. I want this to be a rumor cause I like them as a couple.

6. awww man i hope thats not true :sad:

7. First of all, I didn't know they weren't married....didn't they wear rings???

Second of all, that's sad if it's true.

8. That is so sad... just sad.

9. sad sad sad

10. No way! I loved these two together!

11. ITA

12. I also hope it's not true. . .
    but to honest, and I hate to admit this, it seemed too much too fast.
    To me, seemed like he and Naomi had just had a very public breakup and long relationship when it seemed like Michelle got pregnant. I was sort of surprised they made it through her pregnancy:shrugs:

13. From TMZ.com:

Ledger and Williams: "I Can Quit You"

[​IMG]The romance is over between "Brokeback Mountain" stars Michelle Williams and Heath Ledger. The blonde bohemians, who live in Brooklyn and have a 23-month-old daughter named Mathilda, "quietly and amicably split a few weeks ago," according to Us.

A source said, "The relationship had been rocky recently. They tried very hard to make it work but finally decided to separate. They just grew apart. ... They have a beautiful daughter and they are both committed to being great parents."

Previously, Ledger had been linked to Aussie hottie (and much older woman) Naomi Watts.

14. Too bad, that is a shame.

15. That's really sad. I always liked them and thought they were such a great couple.