Michele Watches

hi everyone, I am guessing this is the michele thread. I just got my michele watch and LOVE IT!! I was wondering when you buy the bands do you have to look to see if they go with your watch or are they all interchanged? Also, does anyone know what the difference in changing the leather and the bracelet band is? I will post a pic of my watch soon.

Hi, the bands come in different sizes. Depending on which watch you have, will determine which band size you need. For example, the 12mm band fits CSX petite diamond and CSX petitie non-diamond. The 16mm fits the Urban mini diamond and non-diamond. The 18mm fits the CSX 36 and the regular size Decos, and on and on.

The leather bands are much more simple to change than the metal bands. It will take a little longer to get the metal band put on. Changing the leather bands can be difficult the first couple of tries but you figure it out pretty quickly and it eventually becomes second nature. :tup:

I just realized I started this thread back in 2006. Wow, time flies!

I ended up getting the Deco Ultimate Pave and I just added the Deco Glamour diamond stainless steel bracelet. I am so glad I waited and got my dream watch! :cloud9:

cropped2.jpg

I have posted this pic in a couple of other thread so you all are probably sick of seeing it by now. :roflmfao:

Hi, the bands come in different sizes. Depending on which watch you have, will determine which band size you need. For example, the 12mm band fits CSX petite diamond and CSX petitie non-diamond. The 16mm fits the Urban mini diamond and non-diamond. The 18mm fits the CSX 36 and the regular size Decos, and on and on.

The leather bands are much more simple to change than the metal bands. It will take a little longer to get the metal band put on. Changing the leather bands can be difficult the first couple of tries but you figure it out pretty quickly and it eventually becomes second nature. :tup:
Thanks Shelley
I know mine is a CSX 18 mm .but I dont know much else about it. It was a wonderful gift. I have been hinting alot. :shame: I want to get the two tone bracelet to wear.:yahoo:

Attachments

• SANY0010.JPG
    SANY0010.JPG
    21.7 KB · Views: 829
  • SANY0017.JPG
    SANY0017.JPG
    22.1 KB · Views: 771
Last edited:
Michele has come out with a new Deco style called "Day". Oe of my biggest complaints of Michele watches is that there are few styles that had the date and none that had the day... well, I have been appeased! I've asked for this one for my birthday:

MWW06P000001.jpg

Birthday count down! 5 days until ^^ is mine!!!

I just realized I started this thread back in 2006. Wow, time flies!

I ended up getting the Deco Ultimate Pave and I just added the Deco Glamour diamond stainless steel bracelet. I am so glad I waited and got my dream watch! :cloud9:

cropped2.jpg

I have posted this pic in a couple of other thread so you all are probably sick of seeing it by now. :roflmfao:

don't know if i already posted about this, but even if i did, your watch/bracelet are SOOO droolworthy, i'll post again!!! :drool::drool::drool:

Hi! I was wondering if anyone had heard if Nordstrom was putting Michele straps in the Anniversary sale that starts Friday. I know they have in the past but did not see them in the sale flyer. I have my eye on either the silver or gold python straps in 16mm. Anyone have them - how do you like them?