Michele Watches

1. You guys I am in LOVE with this CSX diamond two-tone:

[​IMG]

I should not even be thinking about this as I'm in between jobs right now...I could keep her as a reward until I find something...right? Or get her right now, LOL. I love the two-tone.

2. oooh, they have been faked. i know someone who has one.

3. OMG!!!!! this is the watch I want!!! i really love it!! :drool:

4. I'm not the OP, but want to bump this up to see others pics! LOVE THESE THINGS! I want one now.

5. If you happen to absolutely love this watch, but you're poor, a few years ago Avon came out with one that is almost identical to this.

While I can't recommend eBay to anyone anymore, I can say that I have seen that particular Avon watch on there pretty frequently, and as Yoanna House wisely reminds us -
    "There's always a look for less!" :p

6. is the 36mm really big? i have super thin wrists :sad:

7. what is the size of your watch? it's so hot! is it 33mm or 36mm? :tup:

8. im almost positive its a 36mm.
    seems too big on her wrist to be a 33.

:wlae: anyway i really like the deco the best from Michele, i was looking at some of their men's watches but i opted for a philip stein
    [​IMG]

9. i imagine they have been faked.

i once was sold A FAKE LIVESTRONG BAND.
    [​IMG]

can you believe that crap?!!! the thing was worth a DOLLAR AT THE STORE! :wtf::wtf::wtf::wtf:

10. I have seen a few Michele fakes but they are not done as much as Rolex and other popular brands. Most of the time on ebay they are real. You can also find a good selection of straps on ebay for a REALLY good price. I love Michele watches and I would recomend it 100%!!

11. i was looking at philip stein too! the ones with diamonds are soo lovely :yes:

12. if u have super thin wrists, check out the mini series...if u want more of an oversized look, go for the regular. i just bought the deco XL, but i don't have tiny wrists, and i love oversized watches!

IMG_2335.jpg IMG_2331.jpg
  13. when i think of michele watches i think of philip stein i think theyre so similiar in price range, use of materials and style wise.

what are the differences really> and which one is more popular?

14. ^i guess michelle is from same company that makes fossil watches:confused1:

15. i really love the mini urban. i think it is a great style for a small wrist!