Michele Watches

White mosaics are still able to be found discounted since they have been around for a while. Maybe easier to see the time. The white deco mosaic comes in diamond shape (here), half circle (arc), and "shield" (cool shape). Tossed in two bands with the pic so everyone can see how it looks w leather vs bracelet.

The quilted mosaic is gorgeous also :smile: Only have viewed online, not in person.

Attachments

• 2016-08-27 13.17.38.jpg
    2016-08-27 13.17.38.jpg
    459.6 KB · Views: 346
  • 2016-08-27 13.15.23.jpg
    2016-08-27 13.15.23.jpg
    519 KB · Views: 354
Last edited:
Reactions: uhpharm01
White mosaics are still able to be found discounted since they have been around for a while. Maybe easier to see the time. The white deco mosaic comes in diamond shape (here), half circle (arc), and "shield" (cool shape). Tossed in two bands with the pic so everyone can see how it looks w leather vs bracelet.

The quilted mosaic is gorgeous also :smile: Only have viewed online, not in person.
Love the quilted mosaic design. It is a very classy looking head.

Reactions: cinnamonstick
This one is the quilted..... so, so pretty. Love the diamonds at each peek!

Also attached (last pic) is the newer rose gold arc mosaic w diamonds on the face. This watch head is still on the main Michele web page. However, it is discounted and about $800 at either Bloomingdale's or Nordstrom. I would have to go back and look at which website it was. It's cheaper than on the Michele web and a reputable store w free ship. Tip of the week :smile: It is also gorgeous! I just wish I didn't think "rainbow" every time I looked at it. :sad:

Attachments

• images.jpg
    images.jpg
    8.5 KB · Views: 326
  • images.jpg
    images.jpg
    4.1 KB · Views: 325
  • MWW21B000081_main.jpg
    MWW21B000081_main.jpg
    14.4 KB · Views: 334
This one is the quilted..... so, so pretty. Love the diamonds at each peek!

Also attached (last pic) is the newer rose gold arc mosaic w diamonds on the face. This watch head is still on the main Michele web page. However, it is discounted and about $800 at either Bloomingdale's or Nordstrom. I would have to go back and look at which website it was. It's cheaper than on the Michele web and a reputable store w free ship. Tip of the week :smile: It is also gorgeous! I just wish I didn't think "rainbow" every time I looked at it. :sad:
*peak

thats beautiful, I totally missed these mosaics. I don't remember seeing mosaics at my Watchstation either. Although with the new WS pricing, I should probably expand my search, I think you can get Michele for the same as Watchstation sells for, many places now. Nordstrom Rack, for one.

Are they giving you guys coupons for another purchase when you buy a watch at watchstation? I read that somewhere here. I didn't get anything.

SamanthalovesMK
Is the Belmore the Michele in the first pic u posted that has the inner circles in diamonds? I saw that one few weeks back (guess hitting outlets now). I asked to see.it bc thought it was so interesting. Sigh...just felt so light! I know it is a classy watch, I just couldn't get over the weight. So pretty though! Bet it gets tons of compliments! There is a peacock version similar. Very stunning as well.

One we have not discussed (I don't think) is the PINK mosaic! Ohhh! I love this! I own a pink MOP so I can't justify. Ugh! :sad: Here is a pic for all the shoppers! Someone needs to buy this! Lol! Seriously.

Attachments

• images (2).jpg
    images (2).jpg
    8.4 KB · Views: 289
  • images (1).jpg
    images (1).jpg
    10 KB · Views: 289
SamanthalovesMK
Is the Belmore the Michele in the first pic u posted that has the inner circles in diamonds? I saw that one few weeks back (guess hitting outlets now). I asked to see.it bc thought it was so interesting. Sigh...just felt so light! I know it is a classy watch, I just couldn't get over the weight. So pretty though! Bet it gets tons of compliments! There is a peacock version similar. Very stunning as well.

One we have not discussed (I don't think) is the PINK mosaic! Ohhh! I love this! I own a pink MOP so I can't justify. Ugh! :sad: Here is a pic for all the shoppers! Someone needs to buy this! Lol! Seriously.
The Belmont are the two at the bottom....that's the pink I saw at my outlet , it is pretty I'm just not a pink girl unless it's a band that I can change. I'm like Michelle1x something new has to come in order for me to purchase more and I can't add without replacing. That serein is pretty but not very practical, they really tried to push that one on me at watch station.

The Belmont are the two at the bottom....that's the pink I saw at my outlet , it is pretty I'm just not a pink girl unless it's a band that I can change. I'm like Michelle1x something new has to come in order for me to purchase more and I can't add without replacing. That serein is pretty but not very practical, they really tried to push that one on me at watch station.

I have seen that random circles Serein. To me, it contradicts what I like about Michele watches- I like the combination of the more technical, chronograph (almost masculine) designs with the diamonds and bling. Michele is the best at that. But that circle serein isn't like that at all, it is a much more feminine style.