Michele patent watch band in LV Pomme D'Amour color!

1. Just wanted to give everyone a heads up...I ordered a patent leather watch band for my Michele Deco watch today that is the SAME EXACT color/shade/sparkle of the new LV Pomme D'Amour color!!

I ordered it from Nordstroms...for some reason, I can't find the color shade on the Michele Watch website?!?!?

I will post pics of it when I get it...I seriously could not BELIEVE my luck!! It is sooo pretty!:nuts:

2. Ohh how much was it? i have a Michele watch too

3. Cool Nicole, can you post a pic when you get it? Sounds pretty!

4. I will def. post pics!!

The price is only $50!! :smile:

5. sounds pretty..pls post some pics when you get it..

6. This one like the old red..can't wait to see pomme d'amour one

[​IMG]

7. Oh my!! You must tell me the name of that color band so I can also have it on my Michelle watch!! That would be so stunning! Can't wait to see pictures of your watch with this TDF color band!!!

8. ^LOL I can't wait to see it either!!

9. :heart: Michele watches! This is the only strap I could find that looked like the one Couturegrl was talking about. I saw it IRL the other day, its lovely.

micheleredstrap.jpg
  10. ^Thanks for posting the pic!! LOL I also bought the pearl iradescent (sp??) strap today...it looks like LV Pearl vernis!! :smile:

11. Yes, please tell me the name of the color. Is it scarlet?

12. Yes, I'd like to know the name too.

I think I might get one :yes:

13. oooh exciting! you can be all matching.
    $50 is a bit of a bargain too

14. oh, i like that color!

15. I should be getting the call today that it is in!! I will be sure to post pics and the exact name of the color!!! TDF!! :smile: