Michele or Philip Stein watch?

1. ok... my bf got me a philip stein round watch with diamonds on the face...but im not sure if i want to exchange to michele watch with diamond around the bezel. so i gotta ask you guys opinion on this...should i just keep philip stein watch or go for michele watch?
    i already have plain urban michele watch...with couple alligator straps...
    anyone know if philip stein watch is any good???

2. I have the PS Tesslar in pink. I used it alot when I traveled frequently to Europe...I'm not 100% sold on it's properties to make you feel less fatigued, etc...but I really bought it for the dual time. Other than that, it's a very well-made watch, IMO.

3. Keep the PS if you like it. PS is a great watchmaker. It's good to have some variety in your collection.

4. I got my Philip Stein after seeing it on Oprah's favorite things...I love it.

5. def keep the philip stein. :tup:

6. which is the best looking style/color one?

7. IMO, a Philip Stein is a better quality watch. Michele watches to me are more about fun then high quality.

8. i kept the ps! it has different look from my other watchs...i really like it!

9. what color band do you have with it?

10. I don't know much about watches, but my mom has a PS and she LOVES IT! She says she feels a lot better when she wears it and not very stressed. Maybe you should keep it...

11. i have pink lizard...and planning to get red alligator strap this weekend~