Michael Vick Busted for Illegal Dogfighting

1. via TMZ:

It's dog days for Atlanta Falcons quarterback Michael Vick and others, after being indicted today on federal charges related to illegal dogfighting.

Vick was charged with illegal competitive dogfighting, which involves training pit bulls to fight against other dogs. When authorities searched Vick's property this month, they found 54 pit bulls and a host of brutal items including a "rape stand," used to hold dogs in place for mating; an electric treadmill modified for dogs and a bloodied piece of carpeting.

Graves of seven pit bulls were found inside "Bad Newz Kennels," a Virginia property owned by Vick. The dogs were allegedly killed after testing whether they would be good fighters. According to documents, dogfights would end when one dog died or backed down, and dogs were sometimes put to death by drowning, strangulation, hanging, gunshot, electrocution or some other method.

The indictment alleges that Vick and his co-defendants began sponsoring dogfights in early 2001, the former Virginia Tech star's rookie year with the Falcons.

2. I think I'm going to vomit :throwup:
    I hope someone treats him the same way he treats the dogs

3. I don't know who this Michael Dick person is, but I do know there should be a special place in hell reserved for him and the others. What hope have Pit Bulls got when they are treated like this?:cursing:

I seem to have spelled his surname incorrectly...or did I?

4. What a colossal ASSH*LE. I hope they make an example of them. There are no words to describe how disgusting these guys are.

5. This man is disgusting. With his talent, money and starpower, I cannot believe he would engage in such bestial activities. May he and his lot spend the rest of their lives in jail.

6. Eeewwwwww... HE deserves to be put down, not the dogs :cursing::cursing::cursing::cursing:

7. Yeah, I was hearing about this case on the radio on my way to work today. Its so horrible..I hope he gets what he deserves....lots of jail time!!

8. They should stick him in a cage and make him fight it out to the death.

I hope the miserable sod rots for this.

9. Ugh people like him make me ill beyond words :throwup:

I hope he lives a painful life and suffers as much as those dogs did. There's no excuse for this kind of stuff.

At least they caught him in time to stop and prosecute. Most people are able to continue doing it under the radar.

10. This makes me sick. I cannot even listen or read about all the charges against him. I don't understand how anyone would subject animals to this.

11. I literally feel sick to my stomach, too! What an EVIL piece of sh*t this monster is! I hope he burns in hell for what he's done to these poor dogs! DISGUSTING! :cursing:

12. I pray that he gets what he deserves. He is a horrible person!

13. A dumb piece of sh*t. There is no punishment severe enough for him. The sad thing is, the sentence will probably be a cakewalk.

14. I have been furious about this for weeks now, ever since my husband told me about this. Michael Vick's story is that this occured at one of his homes, that he never visits, with family members who were living there. This guy is also endorsed by Nike. If it turns out he is truly guilty of this, Nike better drop this guy ASAP, else they are going to hear from me.

15. This guy makes at least $5 million a year and he gets his jollies from torturing animals! Sick b*astard!