Michael Kors Drawstring Satchel ... real or fake?

1. I hope I posted this in the right forum, and that it's acceptable here.

I'm not a huge fan of brown bag (this is listed as tobacco) , but the price could be right, and I like this bag.

Can you tell me if it's fake? I'm pretty sure no one will knock-off Michael Kors or this bag, but I'd rather be safe than sorry.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. That's a really cute bag!! I am not sure if it's real or not, never heard of Micheal kors being faked. But if it's real, I would totally go for it, I heard they are good quality and the prices are pretty good.

3. same thing I was thinking. i think it's gorgeous:tup:.

4. I am pretty sure it is real, the lining on eluxury.com of his bags looks very similar.

5. Don't quote me, but it looks real to me. The stitching looks on point as does the linen lining. P.S. the bag is really nice!

6. That's the same style as the one in my avatar! I couldn't find the one you posted on his website, but it does look a bit different than the one in my avatar.

Click here to view it on the MK website

7. It's really cute!

8. Yeah, I agree with I:heart:handbags on that one. The one you've posted is very nice regardless, I'll give you that.

I own a Michael Kors inspired bag. I say 'inspired' because it doesn't say 'Michael Kors' so I can't call it a fake, but the style looks EXACTLY like the one on the MK site, which is the one in I:heart:handbags' avatar. Not being a big fan of MK (although I think some of his stuff is nice, I'm just not obsessed), I didn't know when I bought the bag that it was 'inspired.'
    UGH, beware of the store LE CHATEAU. That's where I bought the bag at. Only now have I realized they make designer inspired things. Even though they aren't blatant replicas (having the designer's name plastered on it), their ideas are clearly stolen.