Michael Kors bags

Zappos carries a similar style by Michael Kors I recently returned. I also used to own one a Michael by Michael Kors bag (from his lower priced line).

Personally I don't think the line is worth the price. The bags are typically heavy. I didn't think the leather felt particularly soft.

I had a Michael by Michael Kors satchel (from his lower priced line) that didn't hold up well. In a few months it looked like I had it for ten years.

Hopefully form other people here have had a better experience with this brand. It is not my favorite but I gave it another try recently because he came out with a style that caught my eye.

^^I have seen some in stores and they never caught my eye. I think it was the chocolate brown on this one. But that did seem to be kind of a high price for Michael Kors!

i'm having a michael kors bag sent to me tomorrow...i saw it in a different color irl and it was to die for...zippers, hardware (silver that i love) squishy leather and made VERY well...it should be here by the weekend...will let you know when it arrives!

this is the bag...the leather is to die for...some of the best quality leather i've seen in a bag...the hardware is amazing and the zippers and pockets are so convenient and user friendly!

Is it a heavier bag, or lighter weight? You'll have to post pics when you get it - I wonder about the quality compared to a bag like say, the Balenciaga City bag (med). They're both around the same price, and if I saw the two side by side, I'd probably choose the Balenciaga, unless the quality of the MK far surpassed that of a Balenciaga. To me, it just doesn't look like a $1300 bag.

i understand how you feel...i owned a balenciaga city bag and it didn't wear well...the bbags are gorgeous and when i went to the balenciaga forum people were very helpful there...i ordered another bbag and it just didn't work for me...and i ordered a prada gauffre which didn't look great on me...this bag (MK) is lightweight, chic, great leather, gorgeous hardware, well made, the SA was EXTREMELY helpful and it can be returned, although i did see irl in a different color and fell in love with it then and there...hope this helps!!!!

I have this bag in brown color and like it a lot.

1158333411_LG.jpg

The bag is very well made, with bronze leather lining; though heavy. I got it new for less than $200 and I think it was the right price :smile: $1300 retail for this bag is ridiculous.

I have this bag in brown color and like it a lot.

1158333411_LG.jpg

The bag is very well made, with bronze leather lining; though heavy. I got it new for less than $200 and I think it was the right price :smile: $1300 retail for this bag is ridiculous.

I have that bag too and paid about $250 for it at Loehmann's.

Kimmi: Here are some similar styles to the one you like

http://www.neimanmarcus.com/store/c...731cat6000734cat13090758cat11310764cat9680742
http://www.neimanmarcus.com/store/c...731cat6000734cat13090758cat8460737cat11310749