Michael Kors bags

1. Zappos carries a similar style by Michael Kors I recently returned. I also used to own one a Michael by Michael Kors bag (from his lower priced line).

Personally I don't think the line is worth the price. The bags are typically heavy. I didn't think the leather felt particularly soft.

I had a Michael by Michael Kors satchel (from his lower priced line) that didn't hold up well. In a few months it looked like I had it for ten years.

Hopefully form other people here have had a better experience with this brand. It is not my favorite but I gave it another try recently because he came out with a style that caught my eye.

2. ^^I have seen some in stores and they never caught my eye. I think it was the chocolate brown on this one. But that did seem to be kind of a high price for Michael Kors!

3. Wasn't it Michael Kors who was responsible for the Celine "Boogie bags???

4. i'm having a michael kors bag sent to me tomorrow...i saw it in a different color irl and it was to die for...zippers, hardware (silver that i love) squishy leather and made VERY well...it should be here by the weekend...will let you know when it arrives!

5. ^^Please let me know what you think! What bag and colour did you get?

6. Is it a heavier bag, or lighter weight? You'll have to post pics when you get it - I wonder about the quality compared to a bag like say, the Balenciaga City bag (med). They're both around the same price, and if I saw the two side by side, I'd probably choose the Balenciaga, unless the quality of the MK far surpassed that of a Balenciaga. To me, it just doesn't look like a $1300 bag.

7. i understand how you feel...i owned a balenciaga city bag and it didn't wear well...the bbags are gorgeous and when i went to the balenciaga forum people were very helpful there...i ordered another bbag and it just didn't work for me...and i ordered a prada gauffre which didn't look great on me...this bag (MK) is lightweight, chic, great leather, gorgeous hardware, well made, the SA was EXTREMELY helpful and it can be returned, although i did see irl in a different color and fell in love with it then and there...hope this helps!!!!

8. I have this bag in brown color and like it a lot.

[​IMG]

The bag is very well made, with bronze leather lining; though heavy. I got it new for less than $200 and I think it was the right price :smile: $1300 retail for this bag is ridiculous.

9. Novo--

Man, where did you get a deal like that? That's amazing.

10. novo, is your's michael by michael kors, or michael kors?

11. Michael Kors, not MbyMK.
    I got mine from eBay but I saw these bags for $250 at Nordstrom Rack just a few weeks ago. Also, there was a post about seeing this bag at Loehmans.
    You may want to check eBay, for example this is the real bag, IMHO
    http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=330133420926

As you may see from pictures ,this bag comes in two different sizes. I have the smaller one and it is big enough.

12. I have that bag too and paid about $250 for it at Loehmann's.

Kimmi: Here are some similar styles to the one you like

http://www.neimanmarcus.com/store/catalog/prod.jhtml?itemId=prod37910081&parentId=cat9680742&masterId=cat11310764&index=22&cmCat=cat000000cat980731cat6000734cat13090758cat11310764cat9680742
    http://www.neimanmarcus.com/store/catalog/prod.jhtml?itemId=prod43520077&parentId=cat11310749&index=4&cmCat=cat000000cat980731cat6000734cat13090758cat8460737cat11310749