MICHAEL by Michael Kors Chestertown Satchel

1. I've had my eye on this bag on the Macy's website since back in the Spring. Using the zoom, the leather and lining looked much, much nicer than the usual "MICHAEL by Michael Kors" bags. I kept waiting for it to go on sale, but it never did, just disappeared in the burnt orange color. :push:

On a lark last week when Bloomies had its RARE free shipping promo, I typed in Chestertown in the search window and the bag came up! It was in the burnt orange, so I ordered it. Just got here. I must say I am impressed with the upgraded leather and lining. I like the MK buckle logo on the front and the Michael Kors printed on the side clamp like pieces.

While it's not the ORANGE BAG IN THE ORANGE BOX that I REALLY want, for way less than 10% of the cost of "that" orange bag, it's not too shabby.

What do you guys think?

2007_0911Image0053.JPG 2007_0911Image0052.JPG 2007_0911Image0055.JPG 2007_0911Image0056.JPG
  2. I hope it's not coming up pumpkin orange. It's more of a rust orange color. Very nice, very neutral. She may be a keeper.......unless I can whine my way with HHH into the other orange bag that is. ;)
  3. Your bag is GORGEOUS!!!

I love the color! :tup:

Does it fit over your shoulder?
  4. ^^^Sure does, with room to spare! :nuts:

Just did a reality check. The websites (Macys and Bloomies) both have a strap drop of 6 inches. I didn't think that was right just looking at the pics. Grabbed a ruler just now: it's closer to 9 inches!!
  5. Wow lovely.
  6. It's really nice, I'm envious!
  7. Great bag! Love the color! It's gonna look awesome on you this fall! :smile:
  8. that's a great color! congrats!
  9. Gorgeous bag! I guess I've been skimming the Michael Kors section at Macys - I've never seen this one!
  10. I love it! The colour is gorgeous!
  11. Very nice! I love the shape and it's a great fall color too!
  12. oh wow! i love it and the color is amazing! I have a michael by michael kors astor and i really love it. the quality is GREAT. Enjoy!
  13. i like the bag and love the color! great find! congrats!