mhm. just got my gold chain today too! (8 pics!)

1. so the charge went through on my card yesterday and i got a fedex package today! It came with my reciept, box, tissue paper, & dustbag. SOOO cute. (i was hoping they would package it nicely.

this is my first LV purchase that came from an actual store. I usually just order from 1866vuitton or eluxury.

im rather excited. it makes me wanna buy more things. (which i plan too...im sure youve all seen my to buy list in my signature.)

so I know a lot of ppl were asking what other uses for this chain there were. It kinda looks cute doubled around as a bracelet. I thought it would be long enough to wear as a necklace...but alas. Thats not happening unless youre like 10. I took a pic of it on my CB pochette with and without the extender. (minus the keys...i was just waaaay too lazy to take them off.) I'm not sure if it looks weird or not, i didnt take any modeling pics....my bf was already looking at me like i was crazy when i took the pics that i did.
    (he actually asked...".....what are you doing?" lol. )

the strap when on the bag seems a tad longer to me than the leather strap but i think its only because it has more flex to it. when i first looked at the chain it looked wayyyy too small and i thought perhaps i made a mistake in what i ordered.

and now i have to buy the damier azur pochette or the monogram pochette cause i dont like the chain with any of my other ones. I know it will look great on those two. So back into the box it goes....

anyways, heres the pics!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. loves it !! congrats !

3. This is so cute as a bracelet and so original on the Cherry Blossom pouch! Congrats!

4. How fab - and they packaged it lovely! I really want one of these!

5. i dont really like it on my cb...it was the pochette on top. lol. i think the cb is too bulkie with the bow to have such a delicate strap. damier azur or mono is the way im gonna go.

6. lovely! and great ideas!

7. Yay on getting the chain. I love my chain. It will look fab on either bag you choose.

8. oh nice! i love it as bracelet!

9. i wish i coulda got a better pic of it as a bracelet. cause it looked kinda cute. maybe with an inclusion bracelet or something. idk. i guess we shall have to see.

10. Love it! So cute as a bracelet.

11. So pretty!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

12. Congrats..!!! Thanks for the pix! Looks cute as a bracelet and I totally LOVE the way they pack it too! :love:

13. oh you can use it on your speedy too

[​IMG]

14. Love the chain! Want to get one for my pochette as well!

15. ohhh must have