mezzo or neverfull gm

?

mezzo or neverfull gm

1. mezzo

2. neverfull gm

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. which do you prefer? why?

2. I prefer the neverfull. Great size and price and no vachetta bottom to worry about.

3. I like the mezzo because it has a zipper on the top.

4. i have the mezzo and i think it's pratical and a great everyday/travel bag.

5. Mezzo for sure. I have it and love it, it just seems so much sturdier than the Neverfull.

6. It's all about the zipper...Mezzo!!!!

7. I bought the Neverfull and LOVE it. I carry it all the time. I know that many might not like the fact that it doesn't have a zipper but you can sinch it shut and it clips closed as well. I used to live in NYC and thus worry about having a bag that people can reach into and steal stuff...if you live in a mojor city and walk around a lot I understand but otherwise its a GREAT bag for teh girl on the go

8. I have the neverfull mm. It holds a ton and it's a great everyday bag :biggrin:

9. If you prefer a zippered top and a sturdier bag, I suggest the Mezzo.

10. Mezzo! I love the zipper and it's just so functional!

11. I have the mezzo and love, but I also want the neverfull when it comes out in damier.

12. I know the mezzo isn't as big as the neverfull gm...but I definitely pick the mezzo hands-down over the neverfull.

13. mezzo, i'm getting mine soon! to replace my piano, the piano is tooo small for me

14. Mezzo for certain! It has a great zipper and it is more structured and sturdy than the Neverfull.

15. i prefer the Neverfull, because it doesn't have the all-vachetta bottom that the Cabas bags do