mewlicious's pleasures

angel2434 Thank you! It made me smile taking them :biggrin:

brandlover, Janice, Jen Loves LV
Thank you ladies!! Jen I'm a bit of an Indigo junkie and still on the hunt for more! :sweatdrop:

mew those toys!! I loove them!! The black cat.. what is it's name?? Where is it from! I wanna see a pic of your toys alltogther!! And I looooove your bags:heart:

Fricken ADORABLE!!!!

Where in the world to those dolls come from? They are so unique. I Love you bags too, and I must agree with everyone that the indigo is very eye catching!

carrie13, Glamourette, twinkle.tink, Michelle1025, theglamourous, KeaneFan, apa629 - Thank you ladies so much for your kind words :blush:

fuyumi - LOL! They distract me too ;) But I felt a little silly just taking pics of bags.

LTV - Thank you! My DH actually put the first one in as a joke and then I ran with it!

anotheremptysky - Awwwh I get so embarrassed when I hear you compliment my things because I absolutely adore your Vernis collection! :love: Congrats on the great MP buy!!! I can't wait for pics of that to join your Vernis family :biggrin:

chag - Thank you!! Actually I got the black cat from a small kitchsy store in town that only stayed open a year, it's a shame because they had such cute things! All my toys together? LOL I'd feel embarrassed then. An 18 yr old was at my house and said I had more toys than him, and I'm 28! :shame:

Kiari - Most of my designer plush has come from small stores in Dallas and around town, or if I'm traveling I try to pick up something. uglydolls.com is the website and the soft vinyl I think I've gotten the majority of it from kidrobot.com and a small shop in Dallas called Zues. :biggrin: