Metallic Wallet on Chain or Camellia Wallet??? Help!

?

Which should I get?

1. Metallic Black wallet on chain

2. Grey Camellia wallet

3. Black Camellia wallet

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Metallic Wallet on Chain: ($1325)
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Long Camellia Wallet: ($650 ish?)
    [​IMG]

All pictures are courtesy of the reference library! Thanks gals!

Basically, I'm stuck between getting the metallic black wallet on chain with CC closure or the Camellia wallet.

I would only use the wallet on chain for evening use, like for clubbing and dancing. I don't think I would use it as an actual wallet, because I can't imagine stuffing something that cost that much into another bag on a daily basis.

I would use the Camellia wallet as a daily wear wallet, although I am a bit concerned about the fact that it's lambskin. But it's just soooo gorgeous!

Any advice??? Which would you girls choose? :love:

2. tough decision! :shrugs:

3. ^I know. eek. Sorry, took your pic from the reference library!

I was wondering if you love yours and use it a lot. Also, can you fit a cell phone into it? Mine is a tad bit over half an inch thick...

4. Metallic Wallet on Chain, is what I would get. :tup:

5. No worries!:p

I love mine, and yes I can put my iphone in it and close it w/ no problems. The wallet opens out a lot more than you think. If you look at the catalog photo, it's kinda deep for a wallet. I can put my compact and lipstick in it as well. I also use it when I go to the movies, too. I don't save any bags to use for special occasion anymore. I paid a lot of money for them and I am going to get my money out of it! ;) Good luck deciding. I ended up getting the wallet on chain and the small camellia wallet. Keep us updated!

6. ^Thanks!!! That helps a lot. I read in another thread that you can't fit much into it, but looking at how far it opens, I figured I'd at least be able to sneak in a phone, lip gloss, and my keys (when taken off my keychain).

I'd really like to get the camellia wallet at some point, but I hope it doesn't get sold out by the time I have the money to get that too.

There are absolutely no more of the metallic wallet on chain that I pictured at Chanel Boutiques across the US. Apparently there is one in New York, but it's damaged so obviously I won't buy that one. Neiman Marcus has it, and I can order it online through the catalog quick order. I just feel bad though, since my SA won't be getting the commission if I do decide to buy.

Also, I get 3% rebate through ******.com lol!
    (*edit* - I guess TPF blocks out the link to other websites?)

7. hey missisa07 i just sent you a pm!

8. ^Thanks lovely, just replied. :yes:

9. If I remember correctly, your SA can order the wallet for you from the catalog/internet through the store and still get commission. One of previous SA used to do that. I would ask check with her before you order it.

10. ^My only SA is from the Chanel boutique, so I can't order it through her to get it from Neiman Marcus. Sorry I didn't clarify that earlier.

Well, I just ordered it! Get about $40 back with my rebate, which is pretty small compared to the bigger pictures of the whole price, but $40 is $40.

I'm so excited. Maybe I can still get the camellia wallet as a Christmas present, or even the camellia card holder.

Thanks so much for all your help guys! I can't wait to get it and I'll be sure to post pics of all my new purchases once I get them all rounded up. :love:

11. Also, if anyone else is interested in the metallic wallet on chain, you can order it like I did online.

http://www.neimanmarcus.com/store/service/catquickorder.jhtml

Catalog code is F807, item number is 15B. :yes: Also, there's a 3% rebate site, so you can PM me if you want the link to that. Had to pay tax and a $5 processing fee, but the shipping was free thanks to NM's shopping codes. Hope that helps anyone who was looking for the same thing!

12. I would say my 1st pick would be the metallic wallet in a chain and 2nd the long camellia wallet in black :heart:

13. Congrats on the bag, it's gorgeous. I love the wallet on chain. Great choice.

14. I will still choose the black camellia wallet as i prefer this style..:smile:

15. The wallet on chain in metallic is beautiful .. but I like the camellia wallet to :smile: