metallic red reissue 225 ~ how many pics can a girl take of the one bag?!!!

1. i am sorry my colour description wasn't received too well :shame: ~ but i have to stand by my choice of words ~ when i look at this little beauty i do see *coppery red* :p ~ the first 5 pics are taken inside with flash ~ the rest are in the garden ~ without flash ~ it is a very sunny winter's day here ~ but sooo cold ~ i had a hard job keeping the camera steady! ~ lol! ~ hope you get a clearer indication of the red met colour ~ i am sure we will all see different hues when we see it for ourselves irl! ~ it's that kind of colour! vx
    viki~red~met~pic1.jpg viki~red~met~pic2.jpg viki~red~met~pic3.jpg viki~ret~met~pic4.jpg viki~red~met~pic5.jpg
  2. outside pics ~ without flash
    viki~red~met~pic6.jpg viki~red~met~pic7.jpg viki~red~met~pic8.jpg viki~red~met~pic9.jpg vki~red~met~pic10.jpg
  3. the last 2.................
    viki~red~met~pic11.jpg viki~red~met~pic12.jpg
  4. very pretty
  5. How about modelings pics?:p:roflmfao:
  6. If this is the true color them I'm sure I'll love it. It almost reminds me of Chanel VAMP nail polish.

7. This is TDF!!!! Need to call my SA again!!!

8. Thanks for all the pics Viki! This bag is just beautiful!
  9. Love it!
    Thank you for sharing this with us - its just stunning!
  10. viki, congrats.
  11. love love the color. :heart:
  12. Honey, it is gorgeous. But, you saw my post about gold h/w I'm sure. I just don't know if I can do it! Thanks so much for the pictures!
  13. OMG!!! V, it's soooooo beautiful~!!:yes: And this is coming from a girl who normally :yucky: at anything with gold hardware. I HAVE TO HAVE THIS BAG!!!!:nuts:
  14. [​IMG]
  15. I have also asked Viki once before about modelling pics....................I am still waiting!!! :p