metallic red reissue 225 ~ how many pics can a girl take of the one bag?!!!

1. i am sorry my colour description wasn't received too well :shame: ~ but i have to stand by my choice of words ~ when i look at this little beauty i do see *coppery red* :p ~ the first 5 pics are taken inside with flash ~ the rest are in the garden ~ without flash ~ it is a very sunny winter's day here ~ but sooo cold ~ i had a hard job keeping the camera steady! ~ lol! ~ hope you get a clearer indication of the red met colour ~ i am sure we will all see different hues when we see it for ourselves irl! ~ it's that kind of colour! vx

viki~red~met~pic1.jpg viki~red~met~pic2.jpg viki~red~met~pic3.jpg viki~ret~met~pic4.jpg viki~red~met~pic5.jpg
  2. outside pics ~ without flash

viki~red~met~pic6.jpg viki~red~met~pic7.jpg viki~red~met~pic8.jpg viki~red~met~pic9.jpg vki~red~met~pic10.jpg
  3. the last 2.................

viki~red~met~pic11.jpg viki~red~met~pic12.jpg
  4. very pretty

5. How about modelings pics?:p:roflmfao:

6. If this is the true color them I'm sure I'll love it. It almost reminds me of Chanel VAMP nail polish.

[​IMG]

7. This is TDF!!!! Need to call my SA again!!!

[​IMG]

8. Thanks for all the pics Viki! This bag is just beautiful!

9. Love it!
    Thank you for sharing this with us - its just stunning!
    Congrats!

10. viki, congrats.

11. love love the color. :heart:

12. Honey, it is gorgeous. But, you saw my post about gold h/w I'm sure. I just don't know if I can do it! Thanks so much for the pictures!

13. OMG!!! V, it's soooooo beautiful~!!:yes: And this is coming from a girl who normally :yucky: at anything with gold hardware. I HAVE TO HAVE THIS BAG!!!!:nuts:

14. [​IMG]

15. I have also asked Viki once before about modelling pics....................I am still waiting!!! :p