Metallic Red 227 available at Paris-HURRY!

1. I just got a call from Paris that they have the metallic red in the large size but I passed on it.
    Call +33 142 650 502 and ask for Julienne.
    The price is EUR 1890.
    GOOD LUCK!!:graucho:
  2. Will Paris sell to the U.S.?
  3. Of course......why not?
    They sell to Asia too as far as I know.
  4. Agh! will be there Sat - if it's meant to be it's meant to be....:shrugs:
  5. Why don't you call and see if they'll hold it for you?
  6. I would but Smoothoprter saw it first - are you shipping it S as i don't want to step on your toes?! ;)
  7. posh, why don't you ring paris up either way, i think they might have more than one red 227 - it might be they just got a new shipment of the reds. :yes:
  8. I'm going to wait. I'm on two waitlists here in the US. Best of luck.
  9. I know how you feel Mon! Seems like I've been waiting forever and ever for this bag!:search:
  10. Molly it's KILLING ME!!!
  11. I thought NM was supposed to receive their reds this week - that was what i was told. Im still on the waitlist though...
  12. I have to say a big thank you:flowers: to :heart:gMbt:heart:...becoz I called Julien already, and he's going to ship the bag to me after I complete the payment tomorrow...cant wait to rush to the bank tomorrow and get the bag on hand asap!! thanks so much for your message :yahoo:...I'm so badly hunting for 227 size though I got the 226 dark red already...
    once again..thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  13. Congrats sweetkady.. do you know whether it's the 227 or 226?
  14. Congratulations sweetkady!!!
    I'm glad this info is helpful to a fellow pfer!!
    The red I posted about was the that the one u got?!

15. gMbt - yes !! Julien told me that's the last piece they've got!! and I just did the bank transfer today and he said he will send it to me next week!! cant wait cant wait!!!!!!!:drool: thanks again!

biru - thanks!! it's a lovely 227!!:p